Chapter 12: The date with Hoodie

Hey guys sorry for the long wait. I have been really busy I just figured out my dad dislocated his arm so Ive been helping him out. Anyways, so Hoodie and Ella are going out on there date. Whats going to happen? Will the fall in love? will it be awkward? Will it be stunning??? Then read this chapter to find out!

Ok enough chit chat lets get on with the story people!

-Skullgirl99 XD

-------------------

~HOODIE'S PROV~

I take Ella's hand and lead her out of the forest, heading to the street. I look around to make sure nobody's around. After looking around he turns to her. "Im going to give you a lesson on using your demonic powers."

She stare at me "Wha...? Are you serious, I dont know, I dont think Im-"

I brings my finger to her lips and says "SHHH! Dont worry your ready. Calm down okay." 

She blush since my finger is on her lips and nod. I then pulls my finger away and says "Okay, Im going to teach you on of the main powers we creepypastas use to move around so swiftly. Its called demon speed. We use it for far distances and in battle. Now I want you to try it. Just imagine you can run really fast and imagine following me, okay." 

She nods and I grab her hand. She closes her eyes and concentrates and then slowly lets out a breath. The next thing I know she's gone and then a second later she's on the other side of of me her hair that was once in a bun was now flowing everywhere and going crazy, like she just got out of bed. Theres also a single twig in her hair. I chuckle and grab the twig out of her hair. She smiling like a maniac. "You seemed to enjoy that." I said

Her already wide smile grows even more. "That was amazing I think I just ran around the whole town in one second" She squealled happily.

I laugh at her "Well, Im glad you enjoyed that. Now hold onto my hand and I'll take us to the place."

She blushes when I mention holding hands and I stiffled a laugh. "Come on lets go already."

I grab her hand and pull her close to me, making her blush even more. I smirk to myself and start concentrating. The next thing I know I feel the wind hitting my face. I smirk and run all the way to the place I was taking us. I quickly cover her eyes when we stop because I dont want her to see just yet. "Wait. What? Where are you taking me?" she asked

I chuckle again. "Just a little further."

I guide her inside the building and when we get to the place I want to show her. I remove my hands from her eyes, and say "You can look now."

She slowly opens her eyes and then they widen. She turns to me and squeals in excitement. "Oh my god, you brought me to kenny's cheesecake factory! They make the best cheesecake in the world!"

I smile "I knew you would like it. This is where we get all of our cheesecake."

She smiles wider and asks "Can we eat them now?"

I smirk "Uh duh! Why else would we be here?"

She squeals again and runs to the cheesecake excitedly. I laugh at her childness when suddenly she stops. She turns to me and walks over then says "Hoodie, since we are supposeidly on a date, there's one thing you must do."

I start getting nervous and I say "What?"

She smirks. Uh-oh.

------------

~ELLA'S PROV~

When I firgured out to do demon speed I freaked out. I ran around the whole town in a second, but Hoodie didnt realize that teaching me that gives me even a better advantage for my plan.