Chapter 3: The Cabin

Hey guys its me I hope your enjoying the story so far. I just wantdd to say Im sorry if I get something wrong with facts about the creepypastas. Other them that enjoy the story!!!

-Skullgirl99 XD

~ELLA'S PROV~

I wake up the next morning and the first thing I do is check to see if the knife is still in the case. Sure enough though, the case was where I left it on the shelf but.....the knife wasnt inside it. I smile "So that wasnt a dream either creepypastas are real." I smile thinking of how nice Jeff really is. Even though he kills people.

I take a shower and get dress deciding Im going to visit Slendy today. I grab the note he gave me and stick it in my pocket. My parents arent home once again I mean why would they they dont care if Im gone they probably be happy if I got killed. I tie up my black combat boots and head to the forest.

I walk to the forest holding onto the note in my pocket. It gets darker and darker but Im not scared. I walk around for a little bit but after a while I found the cabin. I walk up cautiously making sure none of the other creepypasta hear me. I knock on the door and wait. The door opens and black tentacles come out. I hear the static around me and I say "Come on Slendy your trying to kill me again."

The static dispears the tentacles go back into the cabin and there stands Slendy. He smiles a guilty smile...well I think he does and he says "Im sorry my apologies I forgot that you might come over one of these days."

I smile "Well I came. Can I come in?"

He gesutres for me to come in and says "Come on in."

I start walking in but then stop. He looks at me. "Whats wrong?"

"Ard the other creepypasta's here?" I ask

He sighs "Yes all except Jeff and Ben."

I smile "Well lets go meet them shall we?"

He stops me. "Wait. You have the note right?"

I pull it out of my pocket at smirk. "Wouldnt leave home without it."

He smirks I think and says "Well come on in then."

I walk in with him close behind me. When I walked in I was surprised at how big it was in the inside compared to the small crappy cabin I just saw outside. We walk into the living room and I see Silver and and Eyeless Jack playing videogames. They looked exactly the same as in the pictures. Eyeless Jack had his blue mask which was tilted up a little bit so he could eat his snacks his hood is down which shows off his jet black hair, his eyes are big black pits that dont seem as scary as I thought they would be. Silver obviously had his hat on backwards some of his black hair sticking out, his eyes were black with red pupils and dripping blood just like Bens, his arms are gone but he using mechanical arms to play. In the kitchen I hear someone yell "Who ate my cheesecake!?!?!"

Obviously it was Maskey. That the one rule everyone knows. Dont eat Maskey's cheesecake. "Sorry Maskey. It just looked so good." said another voice.

Maskey sighs "Its okay Hoodie just please stop eating it."

So the other voice was hoodie. Hoodie was Maskey best friend you can tell because if it had been anyone else who ate his cheesecake he would of ripped off there heads. I go back to watching Silver and Eyeless Jack who are playing some videogame I dont know the name of. Im not good with videogames like Sabrina she would of gotten the name right away. God, I miss her. I walk over and watch the screen, Slendy keeping a close eye on me. Eyelss Jack is losing and trying to beat Silver but he keeps beating him. Finally EJ throws the controller down and says "Your cheating Silver!"