Prologue

So this one is gonna be as imnotokay!gee and 2017!frank

I have been planning this and it's finally happening

~~

"Well now, aren't you just the most beautiful kitten in the world," Frank said.

I smiled proudly as he ran his fingers through my hair.

"Oh, you're so cute," he said, kissing my forehead.

Frank picked up my leash and I crawled beside him as we headed back to the bedroom. I could feel my tail against the back of my thighs as I looked up at him.

I remember when he was in the hospital, he was so pale and fragile and sick. He was nothing like that anymore. He was tougher now than before. His hair had been grown out to his shoulders and although he had taken out his piercings, he made up for it by getting more tattoos. Frank was nicer too. Not that he wasn't nice before, but now he wasn't stressed out about anything so he just spent all his time taking care of me.

"Daddy?" I asked as he was handcuffing my to the bed.

"Yes, baby boy?" He replied.

"I love you," I said with a quiet giggle.

"I love you too, baby," Frank repeated, kissing my forehead.

He got the soft leather cuffs around my ankles and grabbed his black whip. He ran it over my thighs gently and I whimpered. His arm raised up, just about to swing down when his phone rang.

"What?" Frank asked, clearly annoyed.

I could tell why he was annoyed, I could see the slight hard on in his boxers. He listened for a while before sighing.

"Hey, let me put you on hold for a minute," Frank said.

He set the phone down and uncuffed me as I pouted. He took out my plug and pulled off my ears.

"Why don't you go swimming?" He suggested. "I'll join you in a little bit."

I sighed but nodded, grabbing a towel as I wrapped it around me. I walked outside down the little stone path to the sandy beach. I dropped the towel and stepped into the water slowly. Nobody lived near us so most of the time frank and I just go skinny dipping.

I swam for a while before I got bored then went and collected cool rocks. Frank was in there for a while just talking on the phone. He finally came out, though, a towel wrapped around his waist as he smiled at me.

"What do you have there?" He asked, looking at my pile of rocks on the sand.

"Pretty rocks," I said sadly, sitting on my beach towel.

"What's up, princess?" He asked, sitting beside me.

"Something's wrong, I can tell," I said.

"No, everything's fine," Frank lied. I gave him a look and he sighed. "It was Pete who called me. Last week Patrick was taking out the trash when he was taken."

"Taken?" I asked.

"Your dad and your brother, they kidnapped him," Frank said. "They're holding him hostage until they have you back."

"But we're happy now, we ran away a year and a half ago," I said.

"I know but they miss you," Frank said. "But Pete needs help, some of the men are starting to get cold feet. They're too scared to help him."

"We have to go back?" I asked.

"I'm sorry, baby, I know you love it here," he apologized.

"It's okay," I said quietly. "We need to help Patrick."

I got up to go inside when Frank grabbed me.

"We don't have to go just yet," he said.

Frank picked me up and I shrieked happily as he walked into the water and tossed me in and we spent the rest of the night splashing and laughing. Our last night of peace and happiness.