Chapter 19 - Umm.. The Lift? Totally A Person..

They met the other members of the squad, who all had chairs, desks and other random objects to smash the doors with. On Milos sign, everyone went bananas (yes, Tanisha was singing) as they hammered the door. It was creating dents, and those dents became deeper and deeper until finally, the door was destroyed.
"yes! Get in there!"
"that's right Mary. We are getting in there." Milo said, as he gently pushed Jackie and Amy in the lift. Then he directed Marrisa and Deimante, and finally he stepped in with Mary and Tanisha.
"wait.. We're not seriously going to use the lift?" Amy asked.
"yes, we are seriously going to use the lift."
"but..but there's no door!" she replied.
"if you turn around, you won't notice the missing door, will you?"
"But Milo, wouldn't it have some kind of fingerprint identification or something? They wouldn't just have the up and down buttons?"
"Jackie, you are a genius. Good girl for thinking outside the box."
"but she's not outside, she's inside?" Mary frowned. Milo walked up to the right wall, and as Jackie had said, there was a fingerprint sensor, similar to the ones at the canteen.
"so what are we going to do?" Deimante asked.
"well, what do we do when the fingerprints don't work?"
"well, I usually just use my code." Marrisa said.
"that's right! We use a code!" Milo said. He found a panel of numbers, and he typed something in. He typed in 13, 20, 18 and then 4. The code was accepted.
"how did you do that?"
"it's the initials to 'make the right decision.' if a = 1, that's the numbers that represent M, T, R and D."
"wow!" Jackie said in honest admiration as the lift started moving down. It travelled silently, further and further down. Finally, they reached the floor again.
"ground floor. Doors opening." Tanisha said as she held her nose. They laughed. Then, holding their weapons close, they stepped into the room. The room looked a cross between a cave and a science lab, with tables covered with test tubes and bunsen burners and other stuff more random than TanishaDavis9's comments so far. It was deserted too; at least, they thought it was. They heard a pair of heels click on the ground, and then Miss Greenway appeared.
"oh fudge." Milo sighed. "here we go again."
But she wasn't alone. Mr Payne was back again, and so was miss Holstead. But then, more teachers started to arrive. Miss Randall came, and then miss Headoux, Mr Suik, Miss Hampton and basically all the other teachers that really suck. This was a little overwhelming.
"ohh dear.."