Chapter 18 - Miss Greenway (cause She Wasn't In The Last Title.)

(miss Greenway isn't in this chapter, but I messed up the last title, so I added her in this title instead. Sorry!)

The teachers, unsurprisingly, were very shocked too. This was Milo, the best behaved kid in the whole school. Yet here he was, ripped shirt, undone buttons and a gun in his hands.
"now then, as I said, put the gun down and leave Jackie alone!"
Mr Payne lowered his gun.
"Alright then Milo. Alright." but then, he pointed the gun at Will instead.
"I'll give you a choice. You can get rid of your crush or your best friend."
"err, excuse me! Will is my best friend!" Jackie crossed her arms, completely oblivious of what her science teacher had just said. But then she had a flashback of her and Amy: "Wives always come before crushes and boyfriends. Always."
She sped down the stairs and hugged Milo. But what the teachers didn't see was her whisper into his ear.
"save Will Milo. Save Will."
"but.. I can't let him shoot you again!"
"yes you can you bloody idiot! I have a bullet proof vest, remember?"
"oohhh. I knew that."
He let go of her.
"shoot her."
Really? You're going to let me kill your very own crush?"
Milo stopped and thought. Hang on - he was giving him the opportunity to shoot Jackie. He could of shot Will instead, but either way Mr Payne would win. That wasn't fair.
"no, actually, don't shoot Jackie."
Mr Payne aimed his gun at Will instead.
"you can save those bullets. You're going to need them." he pulled his own trigger. Unfortunately, Mr Payne dodged it, but the teachers sped to the lift again.
"stop them!"
Everyone rushed upstairs.
"hang on.. Wait!" Milo called out. He ran to the lift doors. "they're going down!"
"that's right, we're gonna take them down! I'm so proud of you son." Mary beamed.
"no, I mean the lift's going down!"
"oh."
"the lift can't go down! It only goes up!" Jackie called. But Milo was right, the teachers had escaped.
"fudge." he growled. But then he brightened up.
"guys, I have a plan!"
A few minutes later, Milo had taken the six girls and a selection of others in to the P.E department. They went to the store, where all the equipment was.
"come on guys, quickly!" Milo called.
"Milo, I don't run, unless there's food involved." Tanisha answered. They walked into the store, and they started grabbing random stuff.
"so, Just to check, you're plan is we're all going to-"
"beat the crap out of the lift door and then climb down. That's the plan Amy."
Mary smiled again.
"I love your rebeliousness."
"that's not a word." Milo corrected her. Jackie smiled - he may be a rebel, but that was still the Milo she knew. She took the rounders bats, and the group walked out. Things were getting serious. Up until they started singing chicken and chips. 🐓🎾