Chapter 21 - It's The Last One, It Doesn't Matter

"and, are their any last words?"
Milo suddenly had a genius idea. If he was given a fiver every time he had a genius idea, he would be a millionaire.
"come to the edge."
"oh for God's sake Milo!" Jackie rolled her eyes again.
"that's not the line Jackie. I'll start again."
This was when the squad noticed the knife in his hands.
"come to the edge."
"we might fall!" Deimante continued the awful poem. At the same time, Mary shuffled next to Milo, followed by Tanisha.
"come to the edge."
"it's too high!" Amy called as Marissa and Deimante shuffled along.
"Come to the edge!"
Jackie and Amy shuffled along. The whole time they had been shuffling and reciting the poem, they had passed the knife down. They were now all free. Milo started off the chain reaction, while finishing the poem. He jumped up.
"and he pushed them!" he put his foot on the chair and pushed it into miss Greenway. The girls copied. She went flying.
"and she flew!" the squad laughed. They took out their weapons. Jackie freed miss helps and that lot.
"you take the lift upstairs. We're gonna go save the world!" Jackie went with the squad, while Milo took the teachers to the Lift. They sped towards the evil set of teachers. This was it. The final battle between student and teacher (and the zombies.) This battle was bigger than Donald Trump VS Hillary Clinton, or Theresa May VS Jeremy Corbyn. The girls fought with all their strength (but after she'd thrown up, Tanisha didn't have much left) but the teachers were too good. Mary got sliced on the ear, while Amy had a scar on her forehead. Shame it wasn't a lightning bolt. Marissa had been stabbed in the arm, Deimante had a huge line of thick blood on her leg, and Tanisha.. Poor Tanisha.. She had a cut on her bum. Even our very own ninja karate person Jackie Chan had a horrible gash on her cheek. But despite the pain, they fought on. The zombies numbers were shrinking, but they were easily replaced by teachers. Their was blood everywhere, and now the liquids in the test tubes were being spilt. This was actually helpful - they were good weapons. Deimante grabbed a tube and chucked the contents at a zombie. It burnt its eyes out completely. Then, she smashed the tube on the table and started throwing the shards of glass as weapons, sort of like death stars.
"what a smashing idea Deimante!" Mary said as she grabbed more of the tubes. The others spotted them, and soon the contents of everything was being thrown, and there was glass everywhere. The fight was dragging on for ages, and the girls energy levels were lowering. They looked more tired than the zombies, which was concerning. But then again, they usually looked like zombies on a Monday, so It wasn't that concerning actually. It was going crazy: Jackie had took a bunsen burner, and she lit it before using it as an effective weapon. Mary and Deimante threw glass, while Amy chucked the liquids out. Marrisa stuck with her bat. Obviously. Tanisha.. Was being Tanisha, so that's indescribable. They fought, but the teachers had caught them. They were caught in the grasp of a variety of teachers, and they all had either guns to their heads or knives at their throats.
"NOW STAY STILL!" miss Greenway barked iratly. When suddenly..