Chapter 9 - Darryl, Callum And Ryan S

Moving on to Jackie Chan and Amy, who were now reaching the top of Neptune. They were singing pink fluffy unicorns and happily jumping up and down, hand in hand. But then Jackie saw someone out the corner of her eye.
"is that Darryl?"
"yeah! Look, there's Callum and Ryan Smith and.." Amy stopped as she saw what had happened. Their faces were pale, and they were covered in blood. They were zombies.
"oh no! That means we have to kill our friends!" Jackie said sadly. Amy hugged her to make her feel better.
"look, it's OK. I know they're zombies, but at least they're still waving at us! Wait.. Hang on.."
The two girls looked and saw the boys waving at them. Do zombies wave? Cautiously they went over to them.
"err.. You're not.. Dead, are you?" Jackie asked them. The boys laughed.
"we're not dead!" Darryl explained "we went to the drama studio, and found some face paint and fake blood."
"if we look like zombies, we shouldn't in theory be eaten!" Callum cheered.
"that's a great idea! Every survivor should have a makeover!" Amy grinned.
"it would be an improvement for some people." Jackie mumbled. She took out her phone so she could call everyone to meet up. They decided to go to the top of Neptune, next to the library. Then, they walked out of the doors and found Kate, Linda, Alura, Milo and Will.
"guys!" Amy clapped her hands together.
"BEST FRIEND!" Jackie ran to Will, and they hugged each other quickly. Then Jackie turned to Milo.
"it's OK. I know, you don't like me because I'm smarter than you."
But unexpectedly, she hugged him too.
"that's not true! I'm very jealous of you, but I still like you!"
Milo hugged her back, before they were split up by will and Amy.
"lets not get too carried away here." Will said.
"hey look!" Linda called. "it's members of our squad!" 💅🎨