Chapter 27 | I Spy

Start from the beginning

"You're right, you need that cheerleading to show Mandy once and for all that you deserve your position. There's no way coach will have second thoughts about you after that. You already minimized hazing, however you managed to do that." I said.

"You didn't mention your theatre stuff." she narrowed her eyes at me. I had to tell her now.

"I called them," I sighed. "And they told me they would get back to me in a few days." I stated.

Her eyes practically popped outwards and her brows shot up.

"What? Are they ditching you? They can't do that! You were perfect in the last few performances." She blabbered on for a while longer as I watched her. I think I took this news better than her.

"Calm down, you're making me lose hope. They won't do this is to me." I said. They couldn't.

"Hey girls," I looked up to see Harry and Luke standing by our table. I'm guessing Harry didn't get the memo because he slid in beside Brianna.

Me and Luke had an awkward stare moment. I hated this. I was mad at him but at the same time I wasn't being honest with him but I was trying so I was less at fault, right?

Brianna cleared her throat and we looked at her. She opened her mouth to say something Luke spoke before she could.

"Can I talk to you, alone." He gestured towards the door. Brianna gave me a look but I gave her a small smile to reassure her. "We won't be long." I told them before walking outside.

We sat at a bench nearby and I waited for him to speak.

"I shouldn't have done that to you." He said. I quietly nodded my head looking straight ahead. "You don't deserve this and I screwed up. I guess I was never ready for a relationship." He added.

"That day, I kissed Keith, I won't lie but I didn't do anything after that and I came to your house because I couldn't cheat on you like that but what happened next..." I let out a dry laugh. It hurt, he hurt me and right now, I couldn't push those feelings away.

"I waited at your house for hours just listening to one lie after another about your whereabouts. I texted you the address and decided to go to the restaurant and wait for you there. I wanted to make things right but you were a no show. That girl you saw, I met her there. I was pissed and I don't know how but we ended up in bed together. I swear it was a meaningless fuck." He explained.

I didn't want to hear the story. I didn't need to either because now, it was my fault too. He's a player, he's bound to do that whenever he feels off. He told me that. I went over his words until I stumbled on something.

"What do you mean make things right? We were doing just fine." I said.

"Blake," he out his hand on mine and I raised my brow at him and slowly moved my hand away. "This wasn't the first time."

I was angry, really angry. "What?" I blurted out when I couldn't find the right words.

"I don't know why I did it but I just did. It was only one time. I swear I was going to tell you the other day. I'm sorry."

Was this even Luke?

"I get it, you did everything to have sex with me didn't you? I was going to be another one of your meaningless fucks or did you plan on making me your fuck buddy?" I stood up because if I stayed a minute longer, I would've started shouting and creating a scene in public and he definitely wasn't worth it.

"No, I swear its not like that. I liked you. I just screwed up okay? I'm sorry Blake. I'm not asking you for anything more than forgiveness." He pleaded.