MOAR TAGS *EVIL LAUGHTER*

Start from the beginning

11. If you get transported into a different fantasy world where you are the daughter of the influential people who serve as rulers in there, but then say for example you have your grandmother in the human world who raised you, where would you choose to stay forever and why?

- Okay, I'm evil. I'm going to the fantasy world.

Because no one told me I couldn't take my supposed grandmother with me, right? *wink*

12. Do you love this world? Why?

- I don't. But I never said I hated it. Though I can't really go out from this neutral zone since I never side with anything. ; ) IDK, I just think there are some parts of the world that can be loved despite the stench of disgusting human and animalistic attributes getting stronger by the second. *kills mosquito* Like that one.

13. Do you have a crush?

- I had one. Now I want him dead for some reason because his inner quality of being rotten has started to bubble up to the surface and OH MY GOD HE IS TOO CRAPPY FOR THIS WORLD GO AWAY YOU'LL HURT MOTHER EARTH LIKE HOW U HURT ME-- lol no jk, i wouldn't even.

Yup. I wouldn't. *hides*

14. If you had to kill someone, your mother, your bestfriend or a child, who would it be and why?

- Phew, rough road. Whoever made this questionnaire, I swear ( oh that rhymed ) you're holding a grudge or something. But yeah, I'd kill bestfriend-san. What? You can't kill ghosts right? Especially when they're just ghosts of the past. *dramatically leaning against a glass window while a blizzard rages on outside pls take this in a humorous way*

Oh, note, BTW. I'm answering in a non-serious way so if you haven't seen it, then, now you do. xP

15. What is your idea of the perfect date?

- A love-love date or a friendly date? Or a group date that goes 'aahahahaha we're acting like drunk ahahaha'? My answers vary. Depends on those three types.

For choice a, I don't know. Probs just a day in a coffee shop or something. Eh. Or an anime convention. Or when the person I went out with would be willing to empty their wallet out for me. I'd literally fly to the bookstores and donut stores AND grab a ton of fresh milk and drink em while eating the donuts while reading whatever kind of book be it a novel or manga or magazine with interesting stuff aaaAAAaaa HELP IM BEYOND SALVATION

b) Well, watching some movies and stuff or when the friend leads me to their house so I can raid it whenever I need something from them no matter the time of the day

c) Is self-explanatory. ; )

16. Someone hurts your friend. What do you do?

- NoooOOOOOoooo do NOT TOUCH MY SACRIFICIAL PAWN -- oops. *walks away and starts whistling a tune* LOL JK JK xD Nawwwh, I'd watch the friend get over the damage in their life by themselves because that's the best way to let them discover their own strengths and weaknesses. Children learn when they cut themselves. They only need someone to help them put a band-aid over the wound.

17. Do you roleplay?

- Which kind of roleplay do you mean? The traditional stage roleplay or all this modern RP stuff? But yeah, I do both. The first one goes up only when needed tho ofc

18. What color do you think your soul is? Why?

- Blue.

Because without the you
Who fills my soul with joy
I feel naught but being blue
Like a worn-out little toy (i like the way your mind works but that's not what i mean by toy ok) -- *killed*