Chapter 14

"So? Who's next?"

"Let's find out, shall we?

This is the last ship guys. Or is it? The answer is no. It's not. I've got one more ship after this one-"

"WHAT?! BUT-"

"Plagg, Shh. As I was saying, it's a ship that I've been shipping for quite some time now. You are going to freak! But as for this ship, some of you might not be too happy. But guess what? I don't care! I ship em therefore you ship them so shut up and brainstorm! Here we go!

The redhead is shy,
An awesome sauce artist,
The blonde is a bully,
A famous akuma maker in Paris.

But deep inside,
If you look you'll find,
She's nice as can be,
and together, let's see!
#Antillustrator
#villainsarepeopletoo

"Wow..."

"An extra stanza? Wow. She must really ship this one hard."

"A shy red head artist? Obviously Nath." Adrien felt himself grimace unconsciously.

"The second one's a bit tougher."

"Yeah Tik. A blonde bully. Akuma maker. Hawkmoth is my first guess but that obviously ain't right. It's not like she knows who he is. And she said she. Hawkmoth is a dude."

"Blonde... bully... akuma maker. Maybe by akuma maker they mean that she makes people sad and then they get akumatized. That's what bully means-"

"And there's only one person who fits that description."

"Chloe." A sigh escaped his lips. Chloe. He had been avoiding that one. So had the rest of them.

"Of course I'm happy for Nath. I mean, he's been alone a while. He deserves someone to love him."

"Not to mention, a girlfriend will make him forget his crush on you." She went slightly red, embarrassed.

"Is someone jealous?"

"Yes." She gasped, surprised at his directness.

"Well, you shouldn't be. I'm already yours." They kissed. Plagg fake gagged. Tikki cooed. (I would be Plagg hands down. I love Adrienette but PDA is just too awkward.)

"Wow. Chloe huh?"

"Yeah..." awkward silence followed.

"I don't know. I really don't want to. Nath deserves someone way better than her. Anyway, the shipper didn't say what would happen if we didn't do what she said. I-"

"Now that's enough Marinette!" They all froze. Adrien looked really mad. "I've sat here hearing you talk bad about my... about Chloe and I've had enough! We were friends once. Best friends. She wasn't always like this! The shipper is absolutely right. In case you didn't read the second stanza, she thinks Chloe is nice. And deep inside, I know she is. It's just buried in there. Maybe "Nath" can bring it out, I don't know. Just stop talking like this Marinette. You sound so spiteful! It's nothing like you!" She stared at him with wide eyes. He looked away.