Chapter 2

"Adrien? Who's this friend of yours?" Ms. Bustier eyed Plagg curiously. He gave her a close eyed smile.

"Oh... uh... he's a modelling friend of mine. He just moved here. My father sent you an email about him."

"Funny. I don't recall seeing this email."

"It must be there somewhere." He lied through his teeth.

"Oh well. Your name monsieur?"

"It's Kwami. Plagg Kwami." He took her hand and kissed it. Tikki stared at him with wide eyes. Was it really him? Really? It couldn't be! Ms. Bustier smiled at him.

"It seems you and Mademoiselle Tikki share the same surname. Are you related? Siblings perhaps?"

"Woah woah woah woah Tikki?" His eyes scanned the class room but they really didn't need to. Tikki had already gotten up to hug him.

"PLAGG!" She knocked him over, squeezing him tight in a hug.

"Yeah. Nice to see you too. Tikki. Too. Tight."

"Oh yeah. Sorry. But it's been years!"

"Decades!" Literally. A cough interrupted their reunion.

"Monsieur et Mademoiselle Kwami, asseyez-vous sil vous plait." (Mr. And Ms. Kwami, sit down please). They went bright red.

"Sorry mademoiselle." They sat together during class, talking and laughing and getting each other into trouble like they used to. When class finished, they all trooped out for lunch.

"Marinette! Guess what!" Not Tikki though. Alya.

"What?"

"I have a new ship."

"I think I do too." They both glanced at Plagg and Tikki and burst out laughing.

"They are so cute together." They both sighed dreamily.

"Yeah. They are."

"Anyway, gotta go work with Nino on a certain project." Marinette raised an eyebrow but let it slide. "Nice Ladybug inspired outfit by the way Tikki."

"Thanks!" Plagg ruffled her hair. She glared at him.

"Aww. You've made friends already cookie."

"You're just jealous my cambert loving friend."

"Mhmm." They both approached Marinette. Adrien followed.

"You might wanna know why we called you two here. But this is the only way we can sort anything out. You are going to have to find out each others identities." They both frowned.

"What does that mean?"

"Yeah. I'm Marinette Dupain-Cheng, nothing less, nothing more!" She stuttered on, hoping Adrien wouldn't find out.

"How can they be so oblivious. I mean I love them both but they are so stupid."

"HEY!"

"Don't you hey him! How do you guys not know? How have you not figured it out yet? If Plagg and I are both kwamis. And you both know. And you two are the only ones who knew us. And I'm wearing a Ladybug inspired outfit while he's wearing a Chat Noir themed one, what does that mean?"

3...

2...

1...

"Nope. We still don't get it."

"Le sigh."

"Same. Now. We'll speak in your tongue so you guys can get it."

"Adrien, Ladybug."

"Marinette, Chat Noir." They both gaped.

"Finally?"

"It is done."

"My ship is finally gonna be canon! My ship is sailing! This is so awesome!"

"IKR!" The whole cafeteria turned to them. They were both fangirling while Adrien and Marinette just stared at each other in shock. Adrien recovered first.

"Should've known it was my lady."

"Silly kitty. I can't believe it was you all along-"

"OMGORSHIES THEY'RE TOTALLY SNOGGING RIGHT NOW!"

"I NEED CAMERAS I NEED CAMERAS!"

"ALYA!" Alya and Nino suddenly popped up. Nino heaved a sigh of relief.

"Finally dude."

"OH M FRUITILICIOUS GEEPERS I HAVE GOT TO VIDEO THIS! I'M GONNA UPLOAD IT TO YOUTUBE, INSTAGRAM, TUMBLR, SNAPCHAT, EVERYTHING! HOLY SMOKE SOMEONE CATCH ME I THINK I'M GONNA DIE OF FANGIRLING!" Nino rolled his eyes.

"Alya. Calm down."

"HOW DARE YOU TELL A FANGIRL TO CALM DOWN WHEN SHE'S FANGIRLING OVER ONE OF HER TOP SHIPS DO YOU KNOW HOW RUDE THAT IS WHY ARE YOU NOT SCREAMING THIS IS FREAKING AWESOME AND I-"

"Shut up." He kissed her.

"OH MY GOSHIES NIYA IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW MY SHIPS ARE CANON MY SHIPS ARE CANON AAH!"

"OH MY DJWIFI FOR EVER TO INFINITY AND BEYOND THIS IS SO AWESOME!" Yeah. That happened. Ha!