Chapter 10

Sabrina Raincomprix chuckled as she walked into the school building. The video posted by Adrienette on the school website was too hilarious not to watch.

Plagg wakes up, yawning. He stretches.  And just at that moment, he realises he is not alone. He turned to see his favourite cookie lover drooling on him with an adorable little smile on her unconscious face. He grinned and placed her hair behind her ear. She slowly woke up from the contact. She smiled.

"Good morning Plagg."

"Morning Tik." The two stayed in that position, still cuddling until realisation slapped them both in the face at the same time.

"AH!" They screamed in unison. As they tried to get untangled and jump away from each other, Plagg fell on the floor rather ungracefully. And of course, Tikki, being tangled up with him ended up on the floor as well. On top of him. Yep. That happened.

"AH!" They managed to get out of the blanket after a few futile attempts. They jumped away from each other instantly. Adrien and Marinette appeared from our of nowhere, laughing at them.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU HUMANS?!"

"You just got pranked by the masters. Adrienette 1, Plikki 0." Tikki turned to her owner, a shocked look on her face.

"MARINETTE?! YOU WERE PART OF THIS?!!"

"Dude. I practically planned the whole thing after Adrien's idea. It turned out way better than we thought it would though."

"YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!"

"I HAVE THE WORST FRIEND EVER!"

"You're welcome. We videoed it by the way. Awesome, huh?"

"Delete that video right now!"

"Sorry to say, it's going online live. Hello Plikki shippers! Hope you're all fangirling or boying as much as I am!"

"Wow. 300 likes already! You guys are famous-"

"ADRIEN!"

"MARINETTE!" The two kwamis glared at their owners. The owners in question turned back to the camera, a scared expression on their faces.

"Well, we're about to be murdered."

"Yep. Adrienette may die now,"

"BUT LONG LIVE CHEESECAKE!" They said in unison, high fiving. Tikki and Plagg turned to each other.

"How do you wanna kill them?"

"Well, we could always poison them."

"Nah. Not really hot on cash right now.  Maybe strangulation?"

"Is there a guillotine anywhere?"

"Uh... we'vegottagobye!"

Comedy gold. 300 had turned to
30 000 in only a matter of hours. They really were famous. Chloe suddenly popped up from nowhere. And she did not look happy.

"Sabrina!" She winced and turned to her blonde friend.

"Oh, hi Chlo-"

"WHY DIDN'T YOU COME YESTERDAY?! I HAD TO DO MY HOMEWORK ALL BY MYSELF! AND I GOT A PAPER CUT! A PAPER CUT! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" She swallowed.