GIRLS DAY OUT

They were really angry at me. Gemini took my pizza which I extremely regret that I didn't ate that before I pick them up. Dash already forgive me tho. Maybe because I gave him to copy my homework. While for the others they are sleeping and put my address at the memo.

When I reach there, I swear to God I can hear their voice miles away. Mostly are cursing because of me. But what melts my heart is Mark was so worried that he can't sit still. When I enter the cafe, he immediately hug me and said that he worried sick that I dead or what.

Then they all lunged at me. I think I broke my rib.Gemini as usual the drama queen nag at me about how I should answer people call and that I shouldn't sleep in the afternoon.

Meh.

Next day

"Hey, are you in appropriate condition for me to come in?" said Hack

"Yes wait for me in the living room."

I went downstairs and saw Hack with serious face...

That's totally didn't scare me. Wooh.

"Hey hun want some sandwich or pancake?"

"No need I already ate. We need to discuss something."he said while touching his eyebrow.

He already ate.?!? Without me?? That bitch

I sat down on the couch across him.

"As you know the heir go to your school. His father also known as the CEO of the Taeyang company borrow money from Mr. Stevens also known as the CEO of the Steven company and the mafia of the top gang in the world and also your father. Unfortunately he didn't pay back the money and even stab your father's back by put him in an accident two years ago and now he decided to tear down your father's conpany and steal our title as the top gang"

I didn't know that I read Wikipedia.

He continues as he saw my confused expression.

"So... I tried to hack the system. Key word ' tried'" he said while make a quote thing with his hand.

"Others student information are easy to hack but only Oh Sehun, Jeon Jungkook and Min Hyuk.. which is kinda strange... I think maybe out of three of them is the heir...Oh by the way do you know Han Sae Ha."

"No why"

"She actually Min Hyuk ex girlfriend but they broke up because she cheated but she makes it like Min Hyuk who is cheating. She is a hoe who love to spread her legs than her brain"

"Wow that noob had a girlfriend"

Don't judge a book by its cover i guess.

"Do you know Park Jimin?"

"No and now what. Jeon Jungkook ex girlfriend?"

"It is actually a he. He is close friend with that jung guy.. They also has a group which is BTS. I don't how to read their full name bangtansohotdamnnn whatever. They always hang out at Dark Secret. Which mean Jung always there. You can go there and maybe watch maybe if he does anything suspicious. He is maybe the heir."

"Thanks Hack. You must be tired.. I know you haven't eat yet so I prepared pancake with blueberries. That's what you like right."

I stood up and went to door. There's a voice stopped me from doing so.

"Wait, how do you know I haven't eat?"

"You touch your eyebrow when you are lying."

"Thanks" He smiled at me. Not the michivious but the friendly smile. Oh well good for me.

I went to the nearby cafe. Gemini, Francis and I decided to have a girls day out. It had been a long time since we hang out.

"Um girl, snail walks faster just saying."

"I'm coming"

I saw them at the outdoor table.

"So first we go to H&M cause they have a sale. Next we go to Gucci cause I'm rich af I know. Then we go to MONKI and then we go to factorie and then we go to Domino and Starbucks because we are that basic and then we go to..." gosh Gemini with her shopaholic.

"Let's just go where our feet lead is to"
Thank you Francis for stopping her..

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

We were having fun because Gemini thought it was a nice idea to dump a cup of caramel macchiato on a hot guy and said "Boi, you're too hot that you need to cool down." Apparently he has a girlfriend, a physco one.

We stopped running in front of a random shop.

Ohh the random shop produce hot guys as a lot of them came out of tghe shop. And then it triggered me.

The hot guys are from my school. And worst the hot guys are ECO. Opps sorry auto correct. EXO.

"Oh shit"

"What? Is she back? I'm tired already"

"Maybe you should think twice before you dump that water at her BOYFRIEND."

"Hey it's not my fault that he is that hot. I even saw you eyeing him."

"I gotta admit he was kinda hot and his jawline are freakin sharp and his eye is beautiful and don't forget his butt one word bootyful. But that doesn't mean that you should do that."

"And another one his hair look so soft that I just want to touch it. How does he do that?? Maybe..." I cut them off by dragging them to the ice cream shop.

I hope they didn't saw me. Who the fuck am I kidding of course they saw me. These two idiots didn't know how to slow down their voice when having an argument.

"Why are we here?"

"I'm not complaining." Gemini said and went to the counter.

"Why?"

"I saw the boys from our school"

"So? We are they? Let's say hi"

"Are you stupid? I am not in my disguise."

Francis made an 'Ooo' face.

"I don't know why you need to wear that disguise"

"The principal here is actually in a gang. He would immediately recognize me the second I say showed up at the school in my black boots."

"But how he didn't recognize us."

" Maybe you guys aren't that important."

Francis put her right hand at her heart.

"Helloo, chocolate for you, vanilla for you and strawberry for me.."

We silently ate our ice cream and decided to went home

"Oh shit I think I forgot my phone at ice cream shop. You guys go wait for me at the car. Be right back."

They just nodded their head and went to the car.

"I am such an idiot."

I found my phone on top of the table at the ice cream shop.

"Aha" I grabbed it and turn when suddenly....

Dylan O'brian was in front of me.

Hello update. Gotta admit Dylan O'brian is a bae.

Which idol do you think has a bootyful butt??

Weird question I know.

Vomment

Love,

Xoxo,

Zero-brain~~