CANTEEN ACCIDENT

Jungkook POV
Well that girl was familiar.I think I saw her somewhere."Yah,boeya?"(hey, what you doing?)It was Jimin.The little kid. he older than me but shorter than me."nothing.I just think that girl was familiar""Which one?we have many girl and all of look familiar cause of the cake of makeup"it's true though all the girl here has a cake except for nerd but nerd still like us but the not fan girling type cause they don't want to get bullied."Aniya,its the nerd girl who get soaked just now.""I never know you like nerd girl""No I'm not.There's no way I will like nerd.""Whatever"Jimin said and flipped his hair.Yeah I know flip his hair

Minah POV
Wow there canteen really big and full of a familiar smell.Smell of FOOD.I go queuing and grab bibimbap and ice cream.Because of eager to eat I walk quickly to the empty table when I bumped into someone.OH SEHUN!!!!!OMG."Yah,are you blind?Did your eyes at your knees."Geez,why he got to be so angry.Remember act nice,wait does it nice or innocent or nerdy?"Yah,I'm talking to you."Oops I forgot about him."I'm sorry.I didn't saw you.""Wow you really are blind.I'm this tall and you didn't see me.How tall should I be to make you see me."High as Mount. Everest."I really sorry"."Don't you think you get out of this.I warning you to be careful cause I going to make your life like a hell"he smirk.Or I going to make your life like a hell.Now I don't fell like eating.Damn that cold guy he just make I lose my appetite.There were many time left since I didn't eat so I just go to rooftop.

Sehun POV
That new kid make me frustrated."Yah,what with the screaming."said Kris.(I just going to include all 12 of them ) "The new kid"in front of everybody I'm cold but in front kris I can't cause he is the cold prince or king."She kinda hot tho"(5sos fan here)"OMG her blindness are going to you.Why there are so many blind people here?"'Yah,how dare you call me blind."Oops the king is angry."Sorry Where the others?"I question cause only Kris and I are at the exo table."Don't know"said Kris while playing his phone.