CLUELESS(IMPORTANT!!!!)

Hey guys,how was the new part?I hope you guys enjoyed it.So,I'm here to ask you guys some question.THESE ARE REALLY IMPORTANT QUESTION.

Question:

1.Who should be the male main character in this fanfic?Bcause seriously I keep changing my mind.

2.Who should kiss Kim Min Ah first?I know weird question.Should it be the main character or the side character?

3.What Kim Min Ah reaction when the guy is kissing her?Pushed him away or go with the flow?

4.Should I delete this story?

5.When and how Mark going to show up in this story?At first I got something in my mind but I think it's to dramatic.

So,that it.I think.So please answer faster because I want your creative ideas to make the next part.And tomorrow is PARK JIMIN'S BIRTHDAY.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!~~~~

(Just imagined I sing the whole song)

So,I was trying to change my type writing to be like Aznduckiiex especially the IGOT7 BOYS.I really love that story and the he/she writing was so cool.And he/she make  me want to read over and over again.It's because of his/her story line and I don't know I just love it.Make sure you guys check her/him.Oh and I really freak out when I have 8K READ.OMG  I LOVE YOU GUYS.Thank you really much because I was thinking of giving up but you guys make want to keep make a good story.VERY NICE(seventeen reference) BYE.

Xoxo,

Love,

Zero-brain