MOODY

Oh Sehun POV
I don't know why but there were some of strange feeling when I saw Minah and Minyhuk were 'kissing'.I also have a strange feeling when I am near that nerd girl.Well whatever why do I need to care about her.When she came back, she been glare by the girls.I looking at her to look at her expression and she only has her poker face.She just sit at her place which is beside me and I feel like my heart is running.She take out her notebook and write something.I don't want to be a busybody but I decided just to take a peek.She writes 'Can you mind your own business please,Oh Sehun?'WHAT?!?!?! She glare at me.I quickly looked away.Damn that glare was so scary.It's still lingering on my mind.Then she stand up and throw the paper.She go to the class monitor who doesn't do his job properly because this classroom is so loud and full of gossip about the kissing thing.Quickly she go out of the classroom.I quickly chase her.More like spying.I don't even know why I'm doing this thing.I see she walk past by Jeon Jungkook.I prepare to go to her because come on Jeon Jungkook he is the biggest jerk in the world.There was a rumor he loves teasing the new girls and they became his girlfriends and he used them like doing his homework,stole answer sheet for him and there was also a rumor that he bully his ex-'girlfriends' until they left the school.Kinda mean right.I think he has a mental problem.The nerd and blind girl walk past him and suddenly she stop.It look likes that jerk is stopping her.But I choose the wrong spot because I can't hear a damn thing.So I just go back to the classroom because come on who gives a damn care about that girl.Even though I'm not that close with the jerk but I know his taste is not that girl.I hope....

Min Ah POV

"Hey!!"I stop and turn around facing the owner of the voice.It's Jim Kakei I think. What is his name again?He come closer to me."Who are you?Why I think that I had seen you before?"I am so lazy to play with him now so I just walk away with my signature poker face."Yah!!!I'm talking you"I glare to him and said "What?".Damn this Koong kid wait is that his name?Whatever."Have we met before?You look so familiar.But why I remember you in a totally opposite way.Wait are you...."My heart stop for a moment.NO NO NO NO please don't .Don't tell me he remember me."No,of course not why would I think about that.Nothing.Forget about it."Then he walked toward me and our bodies are only an inches apart.He caress my face and he come closer until our lips almost touching.

BANGG!!BUSSHH!ACK!!!

Guess what I hit him.He look so useless lying from being hit by a  girl.A nerd girl on top of that.Well I just gave him a light kick to his stomach and I just punch him in the face and I just flying kick him.(sorry i don't know the name of martial art moves and i don't know how to do fighting scene)"Weakling"

I shrug my shoulder and just walk like nothing happened and go to the bathroom.You guys must be wondering why I am so moody?!?(period)NO...It's because........

Flashback

Yes ....finally I have some improvement.Just a few more moments and I will get my revenge.And I can go back to America and have my usual life.

TING!!

Ahh you shock me.Ohh that's my phone.

From:Fransis

Hey!How are you doing there?Does your plan working properly?The reason I text is because I have a sad new.Your dad is sick.We told him to go to the hospital  but he refused.His conditions has gone worse.Just telling you because I think you really need to know.Bye.

I was  so shocked.Daddy has always sick doctor said he had a lungs cancer.We told him to get a treatment but he refused.I dont know why.

KRIINGG!!!

(the bold is the calling session)                                                                                                                                        D:Dad                                                                                                                                                                                          M:Min Ah

D:Hey my little girl.*cough**cough* how are you doing?                                                                            M:Hey.I'm doing fine.Dad please take the treatment.                                                                                  D:No need,dear.I'm fine*cough*                                                                                                                           M:Please,dad.You know what I'm coming home.                                                                                         D:No,you can't.My little girl,it's so dangerous here.That's*cough**cough*why i ask you to        stay there.                                                                                                                                                                     M:How come I can't be by your side when you're sick,dad.It's my responsibility to take               care of you.Is my safety more important than your health.I can survive dad.                            D:No,dear.It's*cough* my responsibility to make sure you are safe.Please don't*cough*            came here.If you love me please *cough*don't do that.Okay,dear?                                                 M:Fine.I stay here.But make sure you take of yourself  well and please take the medicines                    okay?                                                                                                                                                                         D:Yes,dear.You sound like your mom.*cough*bye.I love you                                                                              M:I love you too,dad.Bye.

Beep

THAT'S IT.IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I UPDATED.MY GRAMMAR MAYBE GETTING BETTER OR THE SAME.I STOP UPDATE BECAUSE OF TWO REASONS

1.I'M TAKING A REALLY IMPORTANT EXAM.AND I  HAVE TO GET STRAIGHT A'S

2.I HAVE NO IDEA.I HAD BEEN THINKING MAYBE I SHOULD DELETE THIS STORY BECAUSE IT'S KINDA BAD BUT LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK

I HAVE A LOT OF THING TO SAY BUT I'M SO TIRED BECAUSE I COMPLETED THIS ONE PART FOR A NIGHT AND I HAVE A SCHOOL TOMORROW.GREAT.OKAY SO I THIS IS IT.BYE.OH AND SORRY FOR ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES OR WEIRD THING.AND PLEASE READ THE NEXT CHAPTER IT'S REALLY IMPORTANT.

XOXO

LOVE,

ZERO-BRAIN