FIRST DAY

Minah Pov

I got to go to the principal room to get my schedule.When I arrived to the school there was a group of crowd.They were surrounding this person I just want to yell at them to give me a way but I just remember that I'm a nerd.I just go to the principal room but lucky me i do not where it was.Then I was bumping to someone.I looked up and now I know how lucky I was it was the boy who was flirting with me at the airport.He didn't recognized me because of my disguise..YES."Can I find where is the principal room?"I asked as innocent as I can be."Do you need my help?"Ehm I think I asked a question why did I get a question back.Of course I need your help Jerk then why did I asked if I didn't want a help."Yes"Then I feel a cool water been dropped on me.It was that jerk boy who pour a mineral water on me.It's good that it's a mineral water if not I gonna kill him."Search for somebody else"Then his group smirking at me.Yes smirking while you can next time you going to be dead.

And now I'm in a center of attention.Just go back to the crowd.Then I find a principal room.I knock the door first if I'm in my gangster mood right now I will just break the door because I'm super pissed off.Then I find a handsome man.He must be the principal if not why is he sitting there."Principal.I'm here to have my schedule."He get from his seat then sit on the couch now that I see his full body he is wearing our school uniform.Then a man came in handsome too."So you'r the new student.This is your schedule and it's good that boy is here he can show you to the classroom since he have the same class as you.Right,Sehun?"He just nodded and left the room while make a sign for me to follow him.I follow him and just keep silent.

"My name Min Ah your name is..."I waited for an answer but not getting any."woah a cold guy.."I mumbled.He enter a classroom so I think this is the class."Oh our new student is here.Come in and introduce yourself"An old lady said to me."Anneoghaseyeo.My name is Kim Min Ah and I came from america.""Can you speak english?""Yes,I can.I live there for 7 years so of course I can speak english"I answered in English fluently.Everybody were amazed.Is that an amusing thing."Well thank you for your introduction now you can sit beside Oh Sehun.I saw a boy hold up his hand it was that cold boy.Wow now I call people by their personalty.When i go to my seat ever girl glaring at me.OH is this their boy whatever.I like making people jealous.And the boring lesson start.I want to sleep but I can't cause a nerd doesn't sleep at class cause they so smart.I am but I'm the type of person who don't hear lesson.
Ringgg..ringgg
LUNCH!!!!
My favourite subject ever.