Introduction

*Tanya's POV*

Hi! I am Tanya. Tanya Singh. I know it sounds Asiatic because it is Asiatic. I live in London but I am moving to NYC- a place I always wanted to be. I am studying as a neurologist surgeon. I'm 20 years old. And I always have a weird feeling of being stalked. I am from India and I moved to London for studies when I was 18 and since then I feel that I'm being stalked. BTW I am moving to New York so I think that feeling will stop.
P.S. I am going there with a sea voyage and I'm not alone all of my 7 friends are moving from London to NYC with me because they are also doctor and we all are interned at a same hospital.

*Jason's POV*

I am Jason Mccann. Yaay! The one and only Jason McCann the most wanted criminal which is famous for bombing, kidnapping, Murders, etc. none has seen me till date so I can walk and roam easily. I am 22. I never felt for a girl but somehow Tanya is different her perfect olive skin, her smooth and silky black hair, her beautiful brown eyes, her hypnotising body. She is perfect. She is caring, loving and the most adorable and craziest person I have ever met. She is a happy, smily and bubbly girl. I never saw her crying. She is bold and beautiful. Her laugh can even make ME laugh, Yes me the Jason McCann. She makes me laugh with her cute and weird activities. I am so happy that Tanya is finally moving to NYC because I'm from New York but I have to stay London because of her. I love her more than anything and stalking her for 2 fucking years and now she is finally moving to America. Now I can finally have her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N- ❤💜❤❤Hello everyone! First of all thanks to you if you are reading my tiny efforts😘😘. I am from USA. But I'm obsessed by India that's why the main character is Indian. And I'll try my best to keep updating and make this story hooking :) ;)
Love you all,
Author a.k.a Cortney

P.S. You would be wondring why my username is Anushka as I told earlier I'm obsessed by India and my favourite bollywood actress is Anushka Sharma. So that's why I used her name as my username ;)