9

Ender and I walked for about thirty minutes until he stopped, staring at something ahead of us. His hand clenched my shoulder but I ignored the pain.

Looking ahead, a green hill looked out of place. On the very top, a big, bright, green tree looked like a perfect place to rest. Smiling to myself, I knocked Ender's hand off and took off running up the hill.

"Elena! Stop!" I hear Ender shouting after me. I had too much adrenaline coursing through my veins to turn to look at him. To worry. Once I reached the tree, I put my hand out on the tree and turned to Ender.

His face had fear written all over. "Elena! Get away!" When he gets close, he grabs my hand.

"Why? It's just a tree-" I was cut off by a major earthquake. Ender and I grabbed onto the tree, which did us no good. We watched in horror as we got lifts into the air, then a giant hand grabbed us.

Grasping Ender's hand, I could feel gravity pushing me down into the rough hand. "Ender Wiggin. It's about time you visited me again. This time, I'm the mouse."

----

If you are wondering how I'm basing the story, I'm basing it off of the movie and the book. Just an FYI.

Next, I have a story that I will post later. It's called My Sexy Kidnappers
Yes, there will be some sexual content.
One of the kidnappers is Asa (hehe) and Amaris will visit sometime between the 15th or 30th chapter. I haven't decided when.
If you're interested... :)