7

I gripped Pink Hairs neck so hard that if she ever got out of this alive she'd have bruises for months.

If.

Her eyes were wide and tears were streaming down her face. She helplessly tried to get me off of her. Her two friends tried to help too, but I know I'm stronger than them. And they know it. One runs down the hall screaming.

I felt all the feelings I've kept inside of me for five years, and I'm letting it all go. First, anger.

I could see Pink Hair dying, ever so slowly. She was almost dead, but strong arms yanked off of her. The second I was torn off, I froze, everything went blank. I let my arms fall limp at my sides.

"What the hell was that?" Ender says. Then he turns to one of the girls, still holding me. "Get Graff. Now!" She nods and took off. Ender drags me away to a corner. He turns me around so I have to face him. "What happened?" He asked calmly.

I expected him to yell. To hit or punch, but his calmness scared me most of all. I look at my hands, which were now shaking violently. "I-I don't know.." What have I done?

"You could've killed her." Ender grabs my hand. "What were you trying to accomplish?"

"I don't know.. I-I just.. Snapped." Tears ran down my face.

Ender looked at me with such concern. Then he pulls me into a hug and rubs my head. "At least nothing happened."

I nod. "When are you leaving?" I ask.

Ender opened his mouth, but an ear piercing siren went off. The Battle School shuddered like it was hit. I grab onto Ender. "What was that?" I yell over the noise.

"I don't know!" We carefully walk over to a window that over looks the Earth. Flying past us at great speed was what looked like comets. "Comets?" Ender squints his eyes.. Then widens them. "Those are not comets! Buggers!" Ender grabs me up bridal style and runs down to the Dragon Army barracks where everyone, even though they stood still at attention, had panic and fear in their eyes. Ender put me down. "It's the buggers." He says, out of breath.

Another shudder runs through the school, then a vacuum sound erupts. You could feel the oxygen being ripped out of the air. Everyone turns to their locker and pulls out a mask and places it on their heads.

"Everyone needs to get into an escape pod, now!" As the boys file out, I stand with Ender, watching as more and more buggers climb into the school.

One thing I noticed was that these buggers don't look like the others Ender wiped out. They were black, their skin shining. Four sets of eyes and two pairs of arms. When one opened its mouth, it was horrible. Five rows of sharp teeth, perfectly aligned. A couple had tentacles that reached out and grabbed up people.

As one came near, Ender grabbed me and ran into an escape pod. I quickly closed the door. On the outside the bugger scratched at the door. "Can you drive this thing?" I ask nervously.

Ender flips a few switches and pushes buttons. "I don't know. This is a really old model. I only know how to fly the new ones." Ender says.

"Then.. We're going to die.." I look back out at the bugger.

------

Hey guys! :)

So this is it!

But, it's not the end lol

More surprises are on the way for both Elena and Ender :D