3

"Try again." Ender says. I suck in a breath and watched as Fray zigzagged around the stars. With my gun held out, I watched his every move. Fray moved in and out. Finally, an opening. I took it and shot Fray, who floated around and banged off the walls. "That was better. I think we'll have one more practice and you'll be ready." I go over to Fray and grab his arm, pulling him back to the gravity zone.

By the time we got there, Ender was gone. I took off my helmet and flattened my hair. Fray pats me on the back. "That was awesome! You're a natural at this."

I shake my head. "I don't think so. It's nothing special."

"You are skilled. When I first came here I didn't know crap." Fray's smile breaks out. "Trust me, you get the hang of it. I'm off to the showers."

I plug my nose. "Good. You stink." I laugh as he passes the other boys with his arms up and they fall to the ground.

"Elena." Ender enters the barrack. Without thinking I stood at attention. Ender breaks into a soft smile. "At ease."

I blush, thinking how stupid I was.

"I have given everyone two days off." Ender gets closer, out of earshot of the others. "And I was wondering if you'd like to eat dinner with me. A private occasion."

------
Sorry for the short chapter! How is the story so far? I don't know what you think, so please leave a comment of your opinion!!! Thanks! :)