Prologue

Harry's POV

I tied the final flower to the finish of my flower crown. I put the red roses on top of my head and looked up at the sky.

The moon is shining brighter then it usually does. There are more stars in the sky then usual tonight.

It's around midnight, not that I have a watch but I've done this so many times I can tell the time by the moon.

Why do people think I'm so weird? Why do people hate me so much? Just because I wear a flower crown everywhere and I'm gay I don't understand why that's any reason to hate someone. I wish someone would love me. I wish someone could give me a chance.

But no one would...

I climbed off the roof and back into "my room". I walk over to my small red bowl and put in a few pebbles from my blue bowl. 10 in each. I haven't been close to this happy since well....a really long time. I call this my happiness check. The blue is sadness and the red is happiness. I try to have as many pebbles in the red bowl, but it's hard when you are literally living in hell.

This house isn't necessarily mine anymore... Not that I really have a home anyways. This is a small house in the woods that the town has forgotten about, but not me. I don't think anyone knows about this house anymore, at least no one has come around since then.

It's definitely old, but not so old that it's not stable. The floor is covered in mud and bugs and the roof could fall at any moment, but it's the best I've got in the town.

I lied down on a pile of leaves I've made for my bed and closed my teary eyes.