announcement

Hello, Marco here! Below is an excerpt from another sabriel story im doing, based on a oneshot I posted here. Feel free to go check it out if you like! Its should end up being a nice, long multi chapter story!
Thank you!
...

Living alone in the country wasn't so bad, Sam mused to himself, the hammock he was relaxing in gently swaying in the breeze. The different scents of herbs from his garden hung in the air, Lavender, Mint, Rosemary, he could even catch whiffs of Basil behind it all.

Yes, Sam thought, not bad at all.
A breeze whispered past, causing his hammock to sway gently.

He snapped out of his musings, however, when he heard a rustling in the magnolia branch over him. He craned his head back, peering through the dark leaves and white flowers before he spotted a cat.

Now, Sam usually wouldn't think twice about the various stray cats he usually left food out for, but this cat was wearing a collar, and Sam's closest neighbor was over 20 miles away.

The cat continued to stare back at him for a couple of seconds before wiggling its butt in the air, pouncing on Sam's chest, causing Sam to let out a loud "Oof!".

"Mirow." The cat stated, sitting on Sam's chest.

Sam gently petted the shaggy golden-furred cat, searching for an address on the cat's collar, but not finding one. The only thing on the collar was a name - Gabriel - and Sam assumed that that was the cat's name.

"Are you lost little guy?" Sam asked Gabriel, and the cat purred and butted his hand with its head.

At first Sam thought that it was a kitten, but he soon realized that it was a munchkin cat, which were naturally very short and dwarf-like.

He gently lifted Gabriel up into his arms before standing and striding to his house. Once inside, he sat the cat on the ground, where the little guy followed him to the kitchen.

In the kitchen, Sam's dog, Charlie, raised her head from her nap; spotting Gabriel she stoopd up and walked up to him cautiously, giving him a couple of sniffs before deeming him to not be a threat, opting to continue snoozing in the living room.

Gabriel, however, was unsatisfied with his position on the floor and he jumped up onto a stool, then the countertop.

"Wha- hey! Get down!" Sam shooed the cat, but quickly backed up when he noticed the cat was growing.

"What the hell?" The man stuttered as Gabriel morphed from a cat to a man, Sam all the while staring in horror.

"Ahhh..." Gabriel groaned, popping his knuckles and stretching. He hopped off the counter, before stopping in front of Sam and bowed low. "Gabriel, at your service." He said. "I'm your familiar." Gabriel smirked at Sam's gawking face before walking past him towards his refrigerator.