I accidentally did a porn

~NSFW~
So basically I think angels can be quite territorial when it comes to their humans, and Gabriel is no different.
This is my fist time writing smut so, I don't really know if its "good" or not. Let me know in the comments.
~×~

In the back of the implala, Sam let out a luid moan and bucked up as Gabriel nipped the soft skin under Sam's earlobe, making sure to leave a red mark so everybody knew that Sam Winchester was his. He ginned, hearing sam gasp as he messed with his mind, bringing him pleasure in places he knew sam had never felt pleasure before.

Gabriel quickly worked the button on Sam's jeans open, reaching down and freeing the larger man's cock. Sam worked his the other man's button open and pulled out Gabriel's member before grasping them both in his hand, pumping up and down. Gabriel slid his arms slowly up  Sam's shirt, feeling his muscles jump and tense up under his light touch. Gabe could feel Sam's hands tighten around their cocks, and Gabriel practically pulled him flush against the other man's body as they grinded together.

It was strange though, Gabriel thought. There was no rush, no frenzy. It was almost... Romantic.

He nipped under Sam's jaw, nearly hard enough to draw blood, and Sam bucked up again. He could hear Sam's wimpers and his breathy "I'm so close" against his ear as he sucked another red mark into Sam's neck.
Gabriel kissed Sam gently through his orgasm, clawing at his back in a way that was sure to leave deep gouge marks down his back.

With a snap of his fingers, the mess was gone and Sam leaned back in the seat, smiling gently at Gabriel before cupping his cheek and and kissing him gently. They sat there for a few minutes, simply enjoying each other's company. They were bother startled, however when the car's very loud and very angry owner yelled "I KNOW YOU DIDNT JUST DO IT IN MY BABY" through the open front window.  

~×~

Yesh... Porn.
I worked on the first chapter of this fic, and I (hopefully) made it better, so you should go reread that! And I am currently working on a very long chapter, right now its over 600 words long, and by the time its finished it should be over 1k long. So you have that to look forword too