Chapter 24: The resolve of a fighter.

Mulai dari awal

"You need to. We'll even go somewhere that proves your fighting ability and how no one else can lead the guild like you." Jena replied.

"Are you okay, Master K?" The young boy asked as he walked into the bushes.

Jena looked at Killer, then at the boy. "Master K?" Jena asked.

"...It's an alias." Killer replied.

"Master K doesn't really hide your name." Jena replied.

"There are a lot of people who have their first name start with a K in this dimension. I'm one of many." Killer said.

"Who is this?" The young boy asked as he looked up at Jena.

Jena slowly crouched down. "You're kinda cute." Jena said.

The boy blushed, he went to punch Jena. Jena caught his fist.

"You might be cute but you're strong." Jena said, she looked at Killer. "Can he come with?"

"Who said we were going anywhere?" Killer asked.

Jena stood up. "Listen, Mary Gold has been a wreck without you, Kloud has felt unmotivated to train, Waky Pants has eaten less cake lately. Butter Cup has actually kept logic in tacked, and I've done next to no progress with my inventions. Heck, Draklore has decided to give up and go home with his sisters." Jena replied.

"So in short the guild is falling apart." Killer said.

"We need you back." Jena said.

"I was cast out for a reason." Killer said.

"There was one thing Enchanted told us." Jena said.

"And what was that?" Killer asked.

"If you can somehow stop the plot of an enemy for destroying a dimension, you can become the guild leader again." Jena replied.

"And she gave me the ability to dimension jump one last time..." Killer said going into thought.

"Please?" Jena asked.

"Fine. We'll dimension jump, just this once." Killer replied.

"Yay!" Jena said happily. She turned around and stopped as she looked down at the kid. "Can he come with? Please?!" Jena asked.

Killer groaned. "Fine." Killer replied. He walked out of the bushes, followed by Jena who was carrying the kid.

After a long walk through the forest, Killer reached the message board of the castle.

"You can go further." Jena said.

"I'm not allowed." Killer replied.

"What?" Jena asked. "The turrets should be off and you still have the guild mark."

"Go and gather anyone that wants to come. I won't move, and I'll take them all with." Killer replied.

"Fine." Jena said, she put the kid down then walked towards the castle.

"Master K?" The kid asked.

"...It's about time you learned." Killer replied.

"What?" The kid questioned.

"I'm what you'd call a dimension jumper, and I have been since I was younger than you. Me and my sister Jena slowly formed a guild to stop some beings called The Gurgalstines." Killer replied.

"And why did you become one?" The kid asked.

"...My parents were killed when I was ten by a beast dubbed Bunnylord, after that day, I dawned the name Killerofbunnies, I still seek revenge." Killer replied.