Real Love

What's real love to you? Do you think it's true love? I mean it is true, but it's not true love. True love is what you feel is true and what you'd love to have in your love life or your life in general, but real love is a completely different story. It's what love really is and it doesn't come easy.

No one really understands, but we try.

It comes in various complications and emotions and expressions and issues.

They say love is blinding. But that's the thing. True love is blinding because it makes us act stupid and ignore many alternatives, however, real love opens our eyes to numerous things we never noticed or at least, the thing we've tried avoiding for our sake and the sake of the relationship.

Real love isn't easy, and it never was.

You are you and I am me. We are two completely different people. You have your visions and I have mine. We are two diverse people who don't and won't see the world eye-to-eye on everything. I don't want things to be simple and pathetic. I want us to agree but argue as well. I don't want us to be the kind of couple that thinks every relationship ends with a happy ending and imagine ourselves living in some paradise because that's not real love.

Real love is about fighting and driving each other crazy and out of our minds. It's frustration and confusion. Its good and bad moments. It's good and bad days. It's bliss and chaos. But it's also choosing to be there for each other despite all the chaotic mess going on in both lives.

Falling in love doesn't mean finding someone who's perspectives aligns with yours. You will never get into a relationship with who'll always treat you right, always do what he or she thinks the right thing to do is, always make you laugh, and never frustrate you.

You won't find perfect because real love is perfectly imperfect. The irony right?

Real love isn't easy. It isn't fake and it doesn't fade. It isn't structured and it isn't null.

Real love is real and messy. It's also complicated and passionate. It has both, real and raw sensations that come with falling for someone. It's challenging. It's determination and commitment.

Real love isn't like Hollywood's romantic fairy tales or like Disney's movies. It's different than every other relationship. It's challenging one's perspectives and sides and love and feelings. It's understanding them. It's arguing over them too.

Real love deserves real love and real lovers and real imperfect and unexpected love.

Real love deserves to remain as is and never changing even and especially for the world.