"We need to stop him before he takes our son to England and then disappears." Justin let go of my hand. "What is the address we go there now!"

I heard a scuffle. "We can't we need the right paperwork. Carson is working on a court order. So, we can establish a paternity test to get guardianship of our baby. We need to do this the proper way." Jackson explained.

So Daniel took my son, thinking that the baby was his? I told him that the child was not his. We haven't had sex at any time since we came to the United states. I don't understand why he would think that the child is his.

My baby, is out alone in the world with that monster. I need to move. To wake up and get my baby. I tried to calm my mind and concentrate on moving my arms. I focused on my hand. The hand that Justin was holding.

I began to picture his face and my finger caressing his cheek. Thinking of how it felt to run my fingers through his hair.

"She move!" Justin gasped.

"What?" Jackson shocked.

"Hanna, she just moved her fingers. She must be waking up. Jackson go and grab the doctor." Justin squeezed my hand. "Hanna, baby move your hand. You need to wake up. It been four days now baby. The girls miss you. I miss you. We all love you. Please wake up baby." Justin raised my hand peppering kissing all around my palm. "I promise I shall treat you like the queen that you are if you just open those wonderful eyes of yours."

"Doc.." Jackson said loudly he must have come back into the room. "She is waking up. She is waking up!"

"She is awake?" The voice belonged to Natasha she must have come when Jackson alerted the doctor.

I felt the doctor lift my eyelid shining a bright light. I grimace moving my face away.

The room let out a gasp of excitement.

"I am just going to give her some medication that should allow her to be more alert." I felt a sharp pinch in my left arm. The doctor must have given me some medication.

"Hanna..." Jackson peered down into my face. I blinked seeing his face become from blurry to focused.

"da..d...a...dadd.." I croaked out like a baby.

"Water!" Justin shouted from beside me. "Someone get her some water."

Jackson pressed a cool glass against my lips lifting my head up to pour some cold water in my mouth. "Here, take a couple of sips of water."

I coughed as soon as the cool crisp water touched the back of my throat. "Thanks." I cleared my throat, taking the chance to look around the room. I noticed that the Doctor stood off to the corner of the room reading what I assume to be my bed side charts. Natasha stood by the door and Justin and Jackson were either side of me at the bed.

"Dad..." I creaked. "Where is dad?"

"He has gone home." Natasha revealed. "How are you feeling? You been in a coma for four days."

"Girls?" I questioned looking over at Justin

"They are with Andrea and Paul. They have been looking after them whilst we have been here." Justin explained.

"Dad?" I said again. There was something that I meant to say in regards to my dad.

"He gone home Hanna." Natasha said gently. "Don't you remember be telling you?"

"Doc!" Jackson called over to the doctor in the corner speaking with a nurse in a blue uniform. "She has amnesia!"

I shook my head. "I don't have amnesia."

The doctor approached me. "Do you know your name?"

I rolled my eyes. "My name is Hanna Adams and." My thoughts drifted off as I kept thinking about my father. There was something important that I wanted to tell them about.

"You see doctor something is not right. She might have brain damage." Jackson continued to wail. "We need to do a brain scan."

"We need to check all her motor functions first." The doctor explained.

I blinked remembering why I was asking for my father. "Dad, we need to find him. I think he wants to kill himself."

"What?" Natasha looked shocked. "That's not true. It can't be true. I just seen him not so long ago."

"See Doctor." Jackson pointed towards me. "I told you something is not right now she is delusional. She must be dehydrated." He pressed the cup to my lips. "Here Hanna drink some water."

I knocked the glass away glaring at him. "I not crazy. I heard him when I was in the coma."

"Doctor," Jackson pointed to me. "She said she has been hearing things." Jackson took out his phone I saw him typing the symptoms into google. "Mental health?"

I sucked in a deep breath willing myself not to curse at him. "I heard dad speaking. I couldn't move. We need to get to him."

Natasha walked over towards my bed with tears dripping from her eyes. "He has been acting strange lately. Being more confrontational."

I nodded. "We need to find him now!"

Jackson placed his cell to his ear. "I can't reach him. I shall go over to the house. Justin, you try the graveyard."

Justin reluctantly let go of my hand standing up with Jackson. They both placed kisses on my cheeks before rushing off to find my dad. I just hope that they manage to reach him in time.

Natasha decided to wait in Max room next door whilst the doctor and the nurses run some tests to see how I am healing.

"Have they found him?" I asked Natasha as she came back into my room an hour later.

She shook her head crying into her handkerchief. "They can't find him. Jackson found a couple of letters that he has written. You were right, he wants to end his life Hanna, I have said some horrible things to him the last time we spoke."

I reached over to grab his hand. "I hope that they manage to find him in time. We are a family, we support each other." I squeezed her hand. "How is Max?"

She shook her head. "He hasn't woken up yet. Seeing you awake gives me hope. I should have made you guys listen when I told you that Laura was Tiffany I was so certain that it was her but Melissa made me believe that she wasn't."

"What happened to Melissa?" I asked thinking of her. This was all her fault.

"She has been charge for aiding a fugitive, fraud and other things. Turns out that they were related. Melissa is stating that she was forced to do these things in fear of her life." Natasha explained to me. "I am glad that she is dead. All this we can put behind us."

The door opened with a flourish, Marcus stood there leaning heavily on his cane. "Max is awake!"

A/N

Vote

Fan

Comment

Thanks for staying with me.

I have got a B on my of my Exams. Its not an A but I am still proud as I work and study so anytime I find to study is a bonus. Just one more result to go to know if I passed the year!

y'all better pray for me.

xx kayla