Jogging to eat more

Start from the beginning

"Jack!" She said softly turning around.

"Can I help you?" I asked annoyed because she literally shoved herself on me the past couple days and I was fed up. I was early in the morning and I need a break. No one would be able to save me from her this time.

"Look, I'm sorry." She's lying I can tell.

"For what exactly?" I asked confused.

"For being a bitch. Forcing myself on you like a hoe. Being arrogant." I feel she should be telling this to Jezzabelle or Macy because I think it's them she bothered. "I don't want you to think of me like that." He was now straining because she was forcing an apology.

"I'm not the one you need to apologize to." I said with no emotion.

"I know. I wanted to apologize to you the most though."

There was a silence. Why me? She kinda was the reason Jezzabelle blew up. I didn't have anything I did to deserve to get an apology from anyone. Jezzabelle hates me and it's my mission to change that.

But Bethany was in the way.

"I'm also sorry that, that Jezzabelle chick doesn't see your worth." She said trying to hide a smirk.

She disgusts me. Did Jezzabelle really look full of hatred toward me? I only remembering seeing a little on Friday, and she also helped me when I was drunk. How have I not noticed anything?

"It's fine. I will get her back." Crap I was thinking out loud.

Bethany looked up at me confused.

"I hate to break it to you but she was never yours and... she kinda has a boyfriend." She said.

She was right. How was I supposed to accoplish changing her mind?

I looked passed Bethany and there she was. The only girl I wanted.

Jezzabelle.

Her eyes were filled with shock, hurt ,and confusion.

I froze up and stared at her telling her to stay so I can explain because this looks bad. Bethany and all.

I was literally frozen. I didn't even bother with Bethany when she hugged me and also planted a kiss on my cheek.

It felt like poison on my face. I focused on Jezzabelle though. Only her.

She kept running and I called out for her a few times but she wouldn't stop running.

Bethany was holding my waist. I hadn't noticed.

"Incase you haven't noticed, she doesn't deserve you." She whispered in my ear,"She doesn't care. You hurt her and deserve someone who won't literally run, like me." Her words trickled down my spine.

I think she was right I have to get over Jezzabelle eventually.

"You're right." I said to Bethany.

"Are you mine then?" Bethany asked deviously.

"Yes, Bethany." I sighed at what I was doing. "I'm yours."

"I knew you couldn't leave me." She squeezed me one more time til she drove off.

What did I just do?

*Jezzabelle's POV*

I was watching 'She's all that' on netflix (A real movie I love lol) and I got on my twitter.

I was scrolling through my feed and saw a tweet Bethany.

Don't ask why I follow I only follow to keep up with her devious plans and crap.