ws ninety-eight

Yein

I can't stay still as I keep turning and tossing myself on the bed. I can't sleep. Well, it's still early though, it it still 10 pm.

I heard knocks by the door and my unnies came in. I got up and sat as they all surround me on my bed. I just gave them a what look.

"Are you really not going to go?" Babysoul unnie asked and showed me her phone that the tweet of Jungkook is on the screen.

"It's already 10pm, for sure he's gone back to their dorm," I lazily said and landed my body back to my bed and covered myself with my comforter.

"Why are you hesitating so much?" Sujeong unnie asked and I quickly responded, "I'm not."

"Maknae, get your senses back." I heard Jiae unnie said.

"What's stopping you from doing the things that will make you happy?" Mijoo unnie asked.

"Nothing. Oh c'mon. Just go out now, I want to sleep," I grumbled.

"He took the risk that both of you should have taken."

And I felt they went out of my room as the door closed. Sujeong unnie's last words stiffened my body. I froze. It's like.. it hitted me so hard.

I just shook my head to remove that thought and closed my eyes to finally sleep. As soon as I closed my eyes.. the moments I've had with Jungkook suddenly reminisce in my mind on its own.

And it's tormenting me.. I feel hurt recapping those times I've spend with him.

With the decision I have made, I just realized that I'm not happy with it. With how I act right now, makes me hate myself even more.

I let him take the risk alone.. he should've taken it with me.

I suddenly found myself getting up from the bed. I went to my closet and foraging something comfortable to wear.

After preparing myself, I got my phone from the bed and glanced at my wristwatch. It's already 10:30pm, heol. I'm making him wait for too long.

I sneaked out from the dorm with my unnies being oblivious. Good thing, they are on their rooms right now.

I instantly called a taxi and tell him to go to the Spewt Beach. I'm shuddering in my seat, hoping he is still there.. hoping he is still waiting for me.

After 30 minutes, we finally arrived in Spewt Beach. I glanced at my wristwatch and it's already 11pm. I made him wait for almost 5 hours.

I'M TOTALLY STUPID

I ran as I started finding him. He is seriously nowhere to be found. Where the heck are you now Jungkook?!

I've been searching the place for about 10 minutes already but I still haven't found him.. he is now gone

I'm walking alone by the seashore, regretting and hating myself because of the stupid decision I have ever made. I shouldn't have let my temporary emotion make me decide a permanent decision.

How stupid of me for still going here at this late hour. How foolish of me for still expecting he would wait for me for this long.

Take the risk or lose the chance? That is what people say and now, I realized I lost the chance.

My knees felt tired as it were trembling so hard since earlier which makes a result of the sudden downfall of it.

I'm crouching right now. My arms on top of my knees and I shove my head there. Crying silently and regretfully.

"Y-yein.."

I abruptly looked up when I heard the voice that I've fallen for. The voice that made my fate and his fate collide. The voice that help me find the way to my long-awaited happiness. The voice that started everything all.

The tears that were steaming down silently, flow more and more. I stood up and crashed myself to him as I hugged him so tight..

I will never let go of this guy again..

"You came," he said as he is still in shock.

"I'm sorry.." That is all that I can say right now.

"Don't cry. I'm already here."

"Thank you..."

"No.. I should be the one to thank you. Thank you for coming.. thank you for not making me alone. Thank you not making me wait for nothing."

I removed my arms around him and gazed directly at his eyes and sincerely said, "I love you." A warm and weak smile creeps on his face, his eyes looking shiny as tears are starting to appear. Seeing it melts my heart and makes me cry even more.

Him being with me right now gives me a complete satisfaction. I couldn't ask for more. I'm already contended being with the person that I love.

My wristwatch was caught by my eyes. It is now 11:11. What a great timing it is... I cupped his face and crushed my lips into his.

And there.. I finally met my happiness.