wrong send

wrong send
by nobodyx-

jung yein as @jeong_yn

She is a trainee under the company named Woolim, together with 7 more girls, that would complete their group, Lovelyz

She is a trainee under the company named Woolim, together with 7 more girls, that would complete their group, Lovelyz. A talented girl who aims to surpass her dreams and goals in life. She thinks that being an idol would help her prove herself and make her family proud. She works hardly to emend and enhance her whole self so that if the day will come and they will have their debut, people will see through them and like them.

In her predebut days, she meets Jeon Jungkook aka @jeon_jk on Twitter. She was just scrolling through her timeline when she sees a song cover made by a stranger, who tends to be Jungkook/ @jeon_jk. Although she doesn't know him well, his voice caught her attention, it gives her goosebumps, her ears craving to hear it every second and minute. She always checks if @jeon_jk posted another cover because she is loving the sweet and angelic voice of that stranger.

jeon jungkook as @jeon_jk

He is a trainee under the Bighit Entertainment, along with his 6 hyungs

He is a trainee under the Bighit Entertainment, along with his 6 hyungs. The same with Yein, he likes to prove himself and let his voice be heard. He wants to sing to the people and make them like his voice, he wants to serve as an inspiration to the youth. He is a shy guy who always thinks that he is bad at everything howbeit he is not. He lacks self-confidence and courage to express himself that's why he's having a trouble in expressing what he feels.

He is fond of posting his covers on Twitter. Until one day, Yein aka @jeong_yn sent him a message on twitter, a wrong sent message. Days passed, they get to know each other. They don't know the real names of one another, they stay as a stranger to each other but that hadn't become as a problem to them. Yein thinks that Jungkook is seemed to be a cold guy because of his replies. He never do long messages especially to the girls, since he is shy to talk to girls.

---

What would the future await for the both of them?

Would fate let their worlds collide to one another?

Would a wrong sent message be the starting point of their love story?