ws seventy-nine

Yein

I'm looking at my profile right now. I'm planning to change my header and my dp. Afterwards, I'll change my password too. I went to the settings and my eyes caught that blocked accounts. Out of the blue, I suddenly remembered @jeon_jk. The one who blocked me last last year and yeah I also blocked him. It was also the day of my birthday and coincidently today is my birthday. I'm kinda excited for later because Jungkook asked to meet up and I'll also confess my feelings later.

I don't know, but I decided to unblock stranger. I'm also thinking of reading our conversation. It's been 3 years since we stopped communicating each other.

@jeon_jk [ unblock ]

JUNE 4, 2013

@jeon_jk: for what? u don't need to know the reason lol, who do u think you are for you to know the reason?

@jeong_yn: is it just easy for you to end our friendship?

@jeon_jk: friendship? since when did we have that?

@jeong_yn: why are you doing this?

@jeon_jk: lol, i was just replying because i pitied you

@jeon_jk: u dont need to control yourself from not trying to chat me bc i will eventually block you after this

@jeong_yn: why does this hurt? you were just a stranger, but why do i feel in this way?

@jeong_yn: i shouldn't have let these feelings to grow..

@jeon_jk: im sorry

@jeon_jk: i just can't...

@jeon_jk: you're a friend to me

@jeon_jk: im sorry yein ㅠㅠ

@jeon_jk: but for the least thing that i could do.. yein, i'm jungkook, jeon jungkook.