ws seventy-six

Yein

Our CEO Jungyeop already came out from the backstage and went to the MCs. We, Lovelyz, stood up and cheered for him. Each CEO, or representatives from the different agencies should have something to introduce or show to the audience, which is us. CEO Jungyeop just danced the iconic or main point of our dance Ah Choo. Everybody laughed because he's too cute and funny.

The filming went on and the other remaining representatives went out from the backstage.

I'm feeling awkward right now because BTS is just above us. Although the group BTOB are in between us, we are still invisible in their eyes.

Different activities were played. The chicken fight, lucky game and some performances were performed. During the chicken fight, Mijoo unnie was really hilarious. When she fell, she fell dramatically. While me, when I fell, I saw BTS Suga and J-hope laughing at me but they do also look worried. It seems like they know something because they keep on monitoring me and Jungkook.

The wrestling game began. Jungkook joined this game for he is the strongest in their group. He first fought with Up10tion's Kogyeol and good thing, he won. He reached the final match which he will fight with Seventeen's Scoups. Before the cue, they held the cloth of each other's that is tied on their upper legs part. After the cue, the fight began. The match is so close, both are strong and wise. They learn each other's attack. But I was shocked when Scoups abruptly surrounds Jungkook's foot which made him fell. Oh my god. I wish Jungkook is okay. There, Scoups won.

Next, the activity is about impersonation. The MCs called Jungkook first. They've heard that Jungkook is good at imitating his idol, Zion T. They even had a collaboration just a month ago.

Jungkook went down to go to the MCs. He holds a picture of Zion T and he covered his face by it. He started imitating.

"Uri jibeneun maeil na hollo isseotㅡooh." The MCs laugh that made Jungkook stop and also laugh.

"Abeojineun taeksideuraibeo," he continued but he stopped again. He is so funny though.

"Eodinyago yeojjwobomyeon hangsangeㅡ" he still continued while bearing his laugh. Seriously, Jungkook.

"Apeuji malgo." He's finally done.

Jungkook stayed with the MCs when they call some idols to go down and also to share who they can impersonate. Me and Jin unnie went down. I'm also fond of imitating someone.

During our Lovelyz in Wonderland, it was broadcasted when I imitate Sadness from the movie Inside Out and also in Lovelyz Diary, I imitated Lim Kim's All Right.

I'm here at the back with Jin unnie. Seventeen's DK is just close to us and also uhmm, Jungkook and V.

V went in the front and imitated a line from an actor of a particular drama. He sounds really similar to the original though. Jungkook went to him so he could clearly hear V and I just realized that my eyes are looking at him. Heol.

They now called me so I went in front. I just showed them my imitation of Lim Kim's All Right.

"Yojeum nan all right." They soon reacted as I was singing the first line and I just continued. "Neo gado All right. Ibyeol ttawi All right."

Next, Twice Chaeyoung got the mic and also impersonated Lim Kim's All Right. We sounded alike and I just laugh. While Chaeyoung was impersonating, I felt a presence from my back. I was hesitating to look back to see that person but in the end I just didn't.

After the imitation portion, we went back to our seats.

From my behind, I heard BTOB is doing something or what, with my curiosity, I turned my head to see them. When my eyes are supposedly to look at them, my eyes directly went to Jungkook. He is doing something with his nails then he suddenly looked at my direction! He looked at me! I panicked so I immediately avoided his eyes but turning my head.

You stupid, Yein. Why did you look at him?

In middle of activities, a member from Super Junior, Senior Leeteuk and as the MC for today, talked about something.

"Today's plan is to check which idols are dating. Eyes give away more than gestures. It's all about their eyes, they end up staring at a certain direction."

After he said that, I frozed when I realized something. I suddenly remembered what just happened earlier.. when I looked at Jungkook and he looked back. So here I am, acting cluelessly and normally as if nothing happened.

Perhaps somebody caught us earlier, heol.

Waitㅡ why does it seem like I'm affected? So what, if Jungkook and I had an eye contact earlier? We're not even dating, so what's the big deal?

Oh gosh, I don't understand myself anymore. Why am I being like this?

Am I already falling?

ㅡㅡㅡ

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hello, readers! Huhu. I just want to say that this story is going to end soon ㅠㅠ BUT, after this, I'll be focusing on my new story which is entitled as Trapped on a̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶I̶̶s̶̶l̶̶a̶̶n̶̶d̶ Love. The first chapter is already published, check it out! It's a Banglyz fanfic, all the members are there.

I'm also planning to make stories for the other ships. Which ship should I make a story first? Just tell your opinions or suggestions.

Thank you all for supporting this story. I do hope you will support 'til the end. That's all, stay tuned and just wait for the updates.

-nobodyx-