ws ninety-four

A/N: Okay guys! I changed my mind 😂 this story won't end tomorrow, but the day after tomorrow. A sudden appearance of a better plot just came. So yeah, enjoy this chapter.

I smiled the whole time while I'm writing this. :)))))))

*********

Yein

It's been three weeks since I last met Jungkook. It was during the gayo daejun when we performed a modern ballet dance. In a few minutes, the event will now start and we'll go in on the gymnasium area in the introduction.

I don't know if it's coincidence or what, but fate is playing a game on me. Our group, Lovelyz, is in the same team as BTS and also Madtown.

Like why the hell would our groups be in the same team? This will surely be a torment for me. The picture of me and Jungkook, treating each other as strangers last time, still haven't faded in my thoughts. It always in my mind that I could go crazy any time if I remember it.

"BTS, Lovelyz and Madtown."

Our team was called so we started walking. BTS is in our front, while Madtown is at our back, basically, we're in the middle.

After introducing all the teams, we had our warm up since we will be playing various activities later. Speaking of which, I will be participating in Rhythmic Gymnastics later.

*****

Games or activities are now starting. Me and Sujeong unnie are just walking around, interacting with other idols.

If you are wandering about Jungkook, well, he seemed so different. It is like he doesn't care or what. But I felt like he is doing what I said to him, that to just get back from being strangers to each other.

And uhmm.. I have no problem with that.. do I?

While walking around, I saw Eunseo and we looked at each other, she walked going to us and I also did the same. When we finally met, she immediately hugged me so I also did the same.

Sujeong unnie, who is linking her arms on me, suddenly clenched my arms that made me turn to see her. When I looked at her, she uses her eyes to point at somethingㅡno... to someone.. I kinda tilted my head, not making it obvious, to see who Sujeong unnie is referring to.

With my peripheral view, I see it was Jungkook and J-hope oppa. J-Hope is back hugging Jungkook and plays with him. When I knew that it was them, I immediately bid my farewell to Eunseo and walked fastly away from them.

"Are you okay?" Sujeong-unnie asked.

"Of course," I said.

Okay.. I'm actually not okay.

*****

Aerobics Modern Dance is the activity going on right now. After this, it will be the Rhythmic Gymnastics next. Even if it's not my first time, I still feeling antsy.

This type of aerobics mixed with dance is kinda funny and somehow nice. Funny, because of the theme each group has chosen and nice because of the tricks every group has shown. There are tumblings and more. I hope this kind of activity will still be present on the next ISAC and also girl groups can participate.

It is still not the end of the event, but our manager already called me to prepare for the next activity, which is the Rhythmic Gymnastics.

After preparing, we, the contestants, are asked to gather in one place. I meet Chengxiao again, she is my only friend here. But now that there are new contestants, I became friends with them.