ws eighty-eight

Netizens claming BTS Jeon Jungkook is courting Lovelyz' Yein as he admitted that he has been courting a girl from a girl group.

🔘nobodyx- ||  Monday, December 19

Last Friday, 16th of December, Jungkook admitted that he has been courting a girl from one of the popular girl groups.

BTS was invited to the Radio Broadcasting Station of Lee Kyung Woo. They talk about the group's success for the past few years as they won a daesang award in MAMA, until the topic was changed into their lives in love.

The other members of BTS revealed that their Maknae, Jungkook, is courting a girl from a girl group. When Jungkook was about to start speaking about his lovelife, Taehyung cutted him off and said, "The Shy Jungkook that everyone knows, courted a girl months ago."

Their fans, ARMYs, where shook with the unexpected revelation about BTS Jungkook.

With the sudden turns of circumtances, Jungkook said that it is not going well as of now. "Uhm actually, it's not going well until now. She's not lucky that a guy like me courted her. I'm lucky 'cause I found a girl like her. So yeah, it's not going well as of now and sadly... she wants me to stop courting her."

Jimin also revealed that the girl is from a girl group and Taehyung, again, also revealed that the girl has been included to the rumors about dating with Jungkook.

Hoseok, or also known as J-Hope, almost gave a full clarification about the matter. He even said, "Her nickname is actually goraㅡ" But he was not able to finish his sentence.

As stated above, Jungkook said that it is not going well for now, but his last sentence melted the heart of the fans at the same broke their hearts, as he said, "Stranger.. if you're listening, keep in mind that I won't give up."

Jungkook who is known to be shy and afraid of girls, has unexpectedly shown that he had overcame his fright.

But the hints revealed by his co-members were easily decoded by the fans.

Firstly, she is an idol from a girl group.

Second, she was included in those dating rumours with Jungkook. The following girls are: Twice Nayeon, Tzuyu, Sana; Gfriend Yuju, Sinb and Eunha; Red Velvet Yeri and Joy; and Lovelyz Yein.

Lastly, as J-Hope revealed that her nickname is "goraㅡ" something, as it wasn't fully stated. The fans really searched the nicknames of the girls names stated above.

There, they claimed that it is Lovelyz' Yein, because of her nickname "gorani".

*************

Comments

iamasdfghjkl: WOWWW!! They do look cute and good together. I'm so happy for Jungkook and Yein

dangeraaai: jeongin is real 💖💖

jungkookislife: this isnt fckinh legit.. rumours will always be rumours.. jungkook is mine

s*nk**kisreal: hahaha! no yein is ugly.. sinb and jungkook looks more real

bang*rie*d: jungkook doesnt like that yein ugly or whatever her name is, shes not talented at all.. ugly birhx she should die now

y*kookisluv: YERI and JUNGKOOK IS MORE REAL

e*n*atrash: jungkook and eunha have more moments than that jeongin ship

yeintrasheu: no no, yein doesn't desevre rjat ugly looking ass junglekook

bangt*i*eisheart: You delulu shippers 😂😂 im laughing out loud now because of your delusion and irrelevant imaginations 😂😂 ugly whores bishes yall just want fame

1200 more +