ws seventy-one

Yein

We are now in a gymnasium arena for the ISAC 2015. Idols are invited and to play some activities provided. Archery, Relay Run, Wrestling, etc.

I was one of the contestants in the Relay Run but sadly I didn't win, but at least I'm not on the least.

At this time, we are watching Kei and Mijoo unnie playing the archery and uhm, with BTS' Suga and Jimin. Our group and their group are partnered to be a team for this game.

Jungkook, who uhm, just, you know, he confessed his feelings for me last time and yeah I didn't reply when he said that because you know, uhm, how to explain this, uhm.. aish nevermind.

Okay. We are not that far from each other. I'm feeling awkward but him, he's acting as if nothing happened. Hello, Jungkook? You just confessed to me and now you're not that embarrassed?

We are just watching our members play when Jungkook suddenly steps closer to our spot. I looked at him but he's looking at somewhere else. I felt awkward so I moved a little bit.

Kyahh Jungkook, our fans are watching, why are you being like that?

---

We are taking our rest while seating on the ground and watching the happenings in the middle. I'm so sure but I felt that there are eyes looking at me from behind. I turned to see those eyes and.. it was from Jungkook, but he avoided my eyes and just acts like nothing happened.

Seriously, what's with this man?

After a few hours, the relay run for group edition just started. BTS is one of the contestants and the players will be J-hope, V, Jimin and Jungkook. After the cue, the racing began. I must admit, the players in BTS are really fast. When the thing was already passed to Jungkook, he begins to run. Seriously, he's so fast than the other players. And that made them win the game.

Their fans started cheering when Jungkook reached the finish line. I don't know why, but I just found myself cheering for them too. As when I realized what I just did, I looked at my unnies and they are looking at me with a tease and I just glared at them.

I looked at Jungkook once again.. and asked myself why am I being like this.

He deceived me, he pretended to be Kang Sejun when Sejun wasn't even a real person. He made me look like a fool who is chatting with someone that I don't totally know well.

But even if he deceived me, why can't I still get mad at him? Why did I feel not so disappointed when I knew that I wasn't chatting with Kang Sejun but to Jeon Jungkook all along?

How do you make me feel in this way, Jungkook?

wrong send 📩 yeinkookजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें