I sighed. "You know who." - i said.

"It's hard. I know. But you need to." - SuJin said. I nodded with a sigh. They know i wanna move on, they know I'm trying.

"I want to at least buy these. Even though he won't receive it." - i said.

"At least, if i keep this shoe, properly, and if my baby is a boy, i can give these to him." - i said again. SuJin nodded giving me a smile. I smiled. I grab those shoes, going to the counter and telling the shoe size i wanted. It's Jimin's shoe size. I payed for them.

Once we're done, we head to eat desserts. SuJin ordered while Jae and I took our seats. Then, SuJin arrive with our desserts! Chocolate ice cream with waffles and strawberry cheesecake. Yass! We dig in slowly. I've yet buy the camera i want. And they still have yet find the other things they want.

I eat the cake deliciously, smiling. It's just me. Eating desserts makes you happy. Right? I was eating happily and talking about Seventeen's concert. I don't know why but they started talking about it. I was chewing when i met his eyes, across the shop.

He smiled. It's that guy. I... What. He got up, walking towards us. Oh no. Please. Stayyy! Don't come here. He got nearer and greeted us. "Hey." - he said, smiling. Jae and SuJin turned, and saw him.

"Hi." - i greeted him back, giving a small smile. SuJin and Jae greeted him too.

"Mind if i join you girls for a while?" - he asked. I knew he'll ask that. I was about to say something but SuJin said something.

"Uh... Yeah sure." - she said, smiling to him. Yeah. Thanks SuJin. Urgh. He sit next to me because it was empty.

"I'm Hee Seok, Kang Hee Seok. But just call me Hee." - he said, smiling. Oh. Finally i know his name. SuJin and Jae introduce themselves too. And it was my turn.

"I'm Irene, Shim Irene." - i said, giving a small smile. I saw his eyes sparkled, the moment i say out my name.

"Irene. Beautiful name." - he said, smiling. I thanked him.

"Oh by the way, i know we just met, but wanna have dinner later on? My treat for you ladies." - he asked, all of us.

"Oh really? Nice!" - Jae answered happily. Thanks Jae! -.- SuJin agreed too. I have no choice but to agree too. Because the both of them were giving me looks.

"Great! I'll see you girls at Kim's restaurant at 8?" - he said. They nodded smiling. He smiled and make his leave, going back to his seat.

"Gosh." - i said to myself.

"Why?" - Jae asked.

"He's the guy that i told you guys about." - i said.

"Really?" - the both of them asked, eyes widen.

"Ya! He's damn, like god damn handsome!" - SuJin squealed. Jae squealed too, nodding. He is. I know. His jaw lines are on point, his tall, his eyes are pretty, his body is fit, not masculine but i can see that he works out.

"I kn-"

"And he confessed that day? Kyaa!" - Jae squealed again, cutting me. SuJin doing the same.

"Girls, the point is, i don't know if i can love him like how i loved Jimin." - i said.

"But i can try. It's just... I'm not ready." - i said again. They grab my right hand.

"Slowly. It's not something to rush also. Just take it slow." - SuJin adviced.

"Don't hate him. He's in love. Just see what he does." - Jae said. They gave me a warm, assuring smile. I nodded.

"But really though. He's hot." - Jae said. I chuckled, shaking my head.

"If you don't want, give me." - Jae said again, winking.

"Aish! Stop it." - SuJin exclaimed, hitting Jae's arm. I laughed.

"I'm kidding!" - she said. We laughed.

------------------------------
SURPRISE😂😂😂😂 AN UPDATE BC DNA IS FUCKING LIT THE WHOLE ALBUM IS FUCKING LIT SO HERE'S LIKE A CELEBRATION FOR IDK WHAT BUT I'M HYPED ASF BC OF THE SONG AND DNA'S MV AND THEY ALL LOOK FUCKING GOOD AND IT SOUNDS GOOD AND SHOOT ME AND CALL ME A DONKEY HEEHOWWW HEEEHOWWWWWWWWW

okay chill Art. chill. Don't forget to stream the mv on YouTube! Stream the album on Spotify and all those legal websites!

Follow my BTS series! Make sure you're on the right track! The stories have links with each other!

BTS Series:
1st Book - Married A Gangster(JK) [COMPLETED]
2nd Book - Love Hate(SUGA) [COMPLETED]
3rd Book - Just One Day(JM) -ONGOING-
4th Book - Makeup Artist(JHOPE) -soon-
5th Book - Strength (RM) -soon-
6th Book - Capture (S) (?)
7th Book - Just (V) (?)

Twitter & Instagram:
@/kwonkimminjeon

18/9/17, 18th September 2017

-KwonKimMinJeon💕