I kNow

3 weeks later

Drake

So I'm back In school. I still can't play sports like I could and I have to wear a brace.

The crews been alright except Cam doesn't really like Kyndal. But Kyndal doesn't really give her a chance too.

Girls

Anyways um I got caught up on all my work. Id say I have a chance to get in a good college. Kyndal and the crew come over my house sometimes to help me. Like cooking, cleaning, and stuff like that. Did I tell you Kyndal could cook. We'll shit it's better than hospital food.

Kyndal

Lauren really been irritating me lately. "Bitch when you gone cook me something. I gotta eat too." She said

"When the fuck did your brain tell your crazy ass that I was gonna feed you" .

"Watch yo mouth" tf "bitch Ctfu" I said laughing. I shut my door and that was the end of it. I finally made some friends Iya, Jada, and Makayla. Makaylas like the closest one to me, but were all close sometimes Jada irritates the fuck out of me tho.

I still gotta go check on Aubrey today, but I'm going to a party afterwards so I'm just gonna get dressed now. 💄👛👚💍👣👣👣.

So after I showered and got ready I left to Drakes house. I guess somebody was here already. Opened the door and laughter was in the room. As soon as they saw me all eyes were on me and I was confused. Then I remember what I had on. It was a little black dress with enough cleavage to stop a truck. I also had on lipgloss on and I had pressed my hair which stopped at my elbow.

"Hey Kay wassup, going somewhere" ray said "yeah a party I just wanted to check up on my little Aubrey first" ray started cracking up. "Niggah you gay" ray asked drake. "Naw why"

"Get that before somebody else does" he said I assumed referring to me. So I cleared my throat so they could notice my presence.

"So Aubrey did you eat" I said "Naw but if you going somewhere you don't have to-"

"But I want too" I said

"We ordered Kay go head I know you don't wanna hang out with me. " he said

"But I do, it's just a party don't get jealous like a baby big head" I said

His face palmed and Anthony laughed. "Nigga you whipped" ray said "Shut up ray. You whipped compared to him all that pussy people shove in yo face" I said. He straight faced me

" I love you too brother" I said to ray and held my hands out for a hug as he ran away. "No come back brother" I caught him and hugged him from behind. "Your turn" I said hugging and kissing his forehead. "Feel better" I said leaving.

-

I've been at this party for a while and I haven't found Jada nor DeMarco. That fat bitch I thought. "It's okay girl forget her, she probably didn't come" Iya said. "Or she probably being a hoe" I said.

I was dancing on Tane and Iya was dancing on Whan. Makayla was dancing on her boyfriend Jordon. Those to are so cute, but they freaking as hell sometimes.

Then my song came on paranoid came on and I swear I wasn't showing out. But I started tweeting, not like I wanted him to touch my butt or anything. I mean Tane ain't ugly shit that nigga fione as hell. No guess I was doing something right cause after the dance he held on to my hips. As everyone just listened to the music to play. "I see you Kay girl get yo man" makayla said "Shut up"I yelled. I looked around and I found out Iya was making out with Whan of course I wasn't surprised when she gets into something she finished. So I hope she uses a condom.

All of a sudden the music stopped and the announcer announced something. "Let's see who's the hoe of the night drum role please" he said and Jada was pushed down the stairs wrapped in a blanket cause I assumed she was naked.

Thot ...