Raise yo hand

Drake

I woke up and took a shower. Which turned out to be like 1 hour cause I got caught up in my thoughts. I still mourn my mom I miss talking to her arguing with her. I should've been there . . . . . . .

-

After that I skipped lunch and drove to school. Ready hopefully . . .

"Mr. Graham late again". My algebra teacher said "No, I'm early dick head" I said a little to loud. "Detention" he said pointing to the door. Once again I'm missing class because of my big mouth.

-

I just left and hung out in the back of the school. Where most of us skipped. You would think teachers would've found out by now. Surprisingly I saw that girl from the other day. Kyndal.

She was sharing a cigarette with Shandrel I never really liked her. She made everybody feel like they needed to smoke and she smells like weed.

She isn't really the best person to make friends with in the first day.

So being who I am I walked over to her. Her face clenched when she looked at me. " Kyndal" she rolled her eyes. "Yes, what do you want". "I wanna know what exactly I did for you to hate me.

She wrinkled her nose and pulled me aside. "I don't hate you, I just don't like you". "What made me unlikeable" I said. "You kissed me the other day". "And, was it bad or something"I said. "No but you didn't even know me before that day. Besides you don't just kiss people not knowing if there in a relationship or not"She said irritated. "So I take it you have a boyfriend" I assumed. "Yeah and you made me think you thought I was easy or a hoe. And that's the last thing I am nigga". "Calm down I didn't think that yo sister on the other hand" she rolled her eyes. "Yes I know the bitch a hoe sadly I call my sister" I laughed and she smirked. "So can we start over and just be friends then" 👍" Okay".

We ended up skipping the whole day. I mean it felt good outside anyway.

Kyndal

When I got home I felt a little better but I missed Mike so I called and as always he called but I heard something unfamiliar. "Harder go harder" I heard a female voice say. "What's my name" is what obviously mike said. I hurt so much I just hung up. That nigga think he slick. If he was gone cheat at least he coulda took his phone out his pocket. Stupid nigga, we've been together since the 9th grade. I thought we were for real, obviously not cause I'm not letting a nigga that probably got aids hit this clean, fresh pusssssaaaay. Lmao omg but fr. I'm not a crier but I reared up a little for that bitch nigga. I hope I never see that dick head again.

Drake

💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

BECOME A FAN

@skybabyblue

By the way everyone I might not be uploading for a while due to my punishment. I'll try to update as much as I can srry 😔