The slightly cold wind brushed on my skin
The sweet aroma of flowers filled my nose
The calming sound of the chirping birds ringed in my ears

Nothing can stop this peacefulness of mother earth

Nothin---

"Hey there" a sudden voice spoke, I opened my eyes and glared at the person. He was the guy that saved me from the... fight.

He looked somewhat afraid of coming near me, he was literally 10 feet away from me. "Can't you see I'm sleeping, go bother someone else" I said closing my eyes again trying to go back to sleep.

"Believe It or not I actually want to be friends with you" the guy said as he approached closer to where I was laying down at.

I opened my eyes and looked at him with disbelief. "I'm not looking for friendships if that's what your ACTUALLY asking" I sat up and walked past him.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me to him. "Please give me a chance, I won't turn into "one of them" I promise" he stuck out his pinky and waited for me to complete the pinky swear.

"Look, I don't know if your blind but I'm not a kid okay" I walked away and headed home. These damn people know exactly what they are planning, and I know that he's probably planning something too.

I got home and threw my backpack onto my couch. I went upstairs to my room which had my bathroom. I lived alone so there was nothing to hear but me groaning in pain as I cut through my flesh.

I went inside my bathroom and looked at the reflection in the mirror. It was me, a ugly duck that has nothing to do but just cut and drug herself with pills.

"Believe It or not I actually want to be friends with you"

Oh yeah, I totally believe it, not. I opened the cabinet and took out a bottle of pills. I took 2 out and gulped it down with water. I took a shower and got dressed (picture above).

I went to go take a walk around, get some fresh air and freedom from all the hatred I get from school.

--

I went to a Chinese restaurant by myself, of course. I sat at a table and waited for the waiter to come.

"Welcome to Yixing's Buffet may I take your order... wait I know you" I turned my face away from the menu and looked up.

It was "Min Yoongi" great just made my life even better. "Don't worry just pretend you don't" I said sarcastically my eyes then looked back at the menu.

"I'll be right back" Yoongi said and left, I sighed and tried to pick out what to eat from the menu. Until Yoongi came back with another guy that looked like he was around his age. I heard them talking about me they are bad whisperers.

"Hey isn't that the girl you saved, the one you told me that you wanted to hangout with her.."

"Yeah it's her"

"She's very pretty, your so lucky man"

I choked on my water when Yoongi said that. The hell i ain't cute I look exactly like an elephant. They stopped their conversation and headed to my table.

"Okay I'm back, Taehyung is going to be your waitress... waiter for today, have a good one" Yoongi disappeared into the kitchen leaving me and Ta-Ta-Taeyong alone.

"Hi again" he said awkwardly, I waved my hand at him to make him remember I'm not interested in friendships now.

"R-right, um.." he sat down at the seat in front of me. I looked at him confused as to why he sat down.

"Can-can we hangout here... I really want to be your friend... you can get to know meeee.." he said slightly stuttering.

"No thanks" I glared and looked at the menu again. He quickly got up and kneeled down on his knees. "Pleeaaaseeeee" he begged to the point I got annoyed and said yes.

"YAY! I'll go tell my manager I'm leaving early, be right back" He ran into an office which I'm assuming it's the manager's. I sighed and ordered what I wanted to get but with a different waitress.

—715 words