Chapter 18: Breaking Out

*Final Chapter*

All power was down and I was ready and I slipped past the guards leaving a sleeping gas behind a sleeping gas that would fade out of the air in five minutes so it was safe to use while I got down to the bottom levels things were in a panic for the lack of power and I got to the bottom in a few seconds and opened all the cells and told them to run to the town and find a barn on the other end of it and I was going to take them some place safe after that and a few of the older kids stayed and help let the others out with no questions asked. I was racing around and come of the kids also possessed powers and opened cells with just a look others who couldn't melted the bars  with their hands and each one was granted a different power. It was so amazing but terrifying to think of what they went through to get that way.

            We got everyone on the first ten levels out before guards started to show up and crash our little party but it seemed like everyone knew what to do and have just been waiting for the right time to get out and it's like they knew who would save them from here and get them out once and for all and that I was that person. Then more guards started to show up and I told everyone to cover their ears and get behind me and they did in seconds I was screaming in a frequency that made them pass out and I was glad my "troops" did as I say because most were still fully conscious or helping those who were not I set the bombs up and I told everyone to move to the upper levels and get everyone out as fast as they could and they fallowed orders. When I did a scan of the building to make sure all the kids were out, and found a few stragglers and picked them up and told them that they had to run as fast as they could and run staring to the nearest town and I would find them soon and they took off as fast as they could and that's when I placed the rest of the bombs on the rest of the levels and set off the bottom and worked my way up.

            Pretty soon I saw the whole place fall in and the earth swallowed it up in seconds and then I ran as fast as I could picking up a few of the slower kids along the way then there was another small set of explosions that finished it off. I got ten boats and I made sure they were the biggest ones around and tied them all together and everyone got in and they worked to make sure that everyone was in and fitted comfortably together and we were near the coast already so that was good and we were off in a flash and then once on the water the suits were trying to fallow us ..... That's when I knew it was time to stop this once and for all and it was too late to turn back now and this was really going to be a war for our differences that were meant to scare the outside world and we would have been a weapon and nothing more to them.