Avony Chapter 11: Running From Love

I ran and kicked and broke things and I knew that no one would even know what hit them until it was too late to run. I was ripping doors off cells and holding off guards and I didn’t stop there. I saw Derek then they all  tried to stop me the out of nowhere I scream and it was like nothing I have ever done before people started to bleed from their ears but it was like only the people I wanted to hear it did. Then a lot of soldiers came in and started to shoot and I jumped and made them go through pain and I ran circles around them until they couldn’t breathe anymore and then I see everyone is out and I leave all of those people weak and venerable.

 I find everyone that was in that awful place and make sure everyone is safe and I count all of my old family and all twenty three are present and accounted for then I count all of the new bees and I found out there are fifty two total and I see other families crying and hugging and they walked by thanking me and hugging me and I hug them all back and say it was nothing and they cried harder. Then I find Kyle and thank him and he said “so you really do speak.” And smiled this crooked little grin       “just because I didn’t talk in prison doesn’t mean I don’t talk. All it means is I am smarter than giving my sob story to people I don’t like or trust and I am not about to expose myself or my family especially when everyone that works for government wants me dead and I'm not even sure who I should trust anymore! AND I JUST MET YOU SO WHY ON EARTH SHOULD I TRUST YOU!!!”

“Because you do in fact know me because we grew up together Avony and I have known your parents and your sister and everyone of you dead relatives because I was there every time someone close to you died and you don’t even REMEMBER YOUR OWN BROTHER!”

I was shocked and he was crying because in all honesty I really don’t remember him and I kind of felt bad and then I was wondering why wouldn’t I remember my own brother. So I said the first thing that popped into my head and of course it was so childish.

“Prove it. I need proof on who you are telling me things that only we would know things you would know.”

“Ask me any question from up until you were 4 because that was the last time I saw you.”

“Where is my birthmark?”

“You have three one on the bottom of your right foot, one on the left side of your lower back and the last one is a little heart on your right hand in the middle of your palm. I also know that you wet the bed till you were two and a half. You played Marry in your school play when you were four. And when you were three you lost five teeth because Isabella hit you in the face with a bat on accident. I also know that you were scared of the dark till the last time I saw you and I know that you know how to run and hide better that military men and that if you wanted to be found you would have slipped up sooner I know that you have powers and that you are the most wanted person alive. I know that you don’t remember me because of whatever those monsters did to you made you forget me and the last time you saw me was a few months before Isabella was killed.”

            After that I knew he was who he said because no one other than Isabella would have known and I slammed myself into him and cried and hugged him and he was shocked and happy and hugged me tight then Derek walked up looked upset. So I went after him.

“Derek wait! Please let me explain that’s all I ask for.”

“WHY SO YOU CAN GO BACK TO THAT NEW GUY THAT YOU JUST MET!!!”

“OK YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT BECAUSE THAT GUY IS MY BROTHER OK SO IF YOU EVEN THINK I WOULD CHEAT ON YOU THEN YOU ARE STUPID BECAUSE YOU ARE THE ONLY GUY FOR ME AND IF YOU DON’T TRUST ME HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO TRUST YOU SO NEXT TIME!!! THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU SAW AND ASK ME ABOUT IT CUZ I WOULD NEVER LIE TO YOU!!!!”