The beginning.

Dan's P.O.V.

When I first saw him I knew. I hadn't believed in love at first sight, though now  I'm a firm believer.  There stood a tall pale figure. He had a mop of black hair swept over one eye. The bad thing in all this, I hadn't thought of myself as gay up till this point in time. Some time passed and this mysterious man was still standing there. Should I go up there or will that seem weird? I'm going to take the chance and say hi. "Hey, my names Dan." He didn't turn around. "Um, hey." This time I tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around slowly, engulfing me in deep blue eyes. "Oh, uh, you were talking to me?" "Ya, I haven't seen you around here before. I just wanted to say hi." I had butterflies in my stomach. I wanted get to know him and why I felt like this.

Phil's P.O.V.

"Hey, my names Dan" I heard someone nearby talking. No one ever talked to me so I didn't turn around. "Um, hey." This time there was a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see a tall guy dressed in all black. He had hair similar to mine but it was swept the other way. He looked as if he just got out of a funeral. He had dark brown eyes. "oh, uh, you were talking to me?" "Ya, I haven't seen you around here before. I just wanted to say hi." He looked extremely nervous. I had not idea why he would be nervous what so ever. I decided to be nice for once. "Ya, I just moved to this part of London." I gave him a small smile. That was all I ever allowed myself. I couldn't see why a random guy would say hi to me. "Oh, cool. Do you know anyone here?" He asked this in a very excited way. " Ya, I do actually. Their names are Chris and Pj." He started to smile then. It was a smile that stretched all the way across his face. "I know them too. Their some of my YouTube buddies." He seemed eager to get to know who I was. "Well, um, I kind of need some help. I just rented an apartment. I have a roommate and I don't know where I'm going." When I said this he looked very hopeful. This guy must not have many friends. "You have the address with you?" "Ya, here." 

Dan's P.O.V.

"Ya, here." He said this as he handed me a slip of paper. I read it and saw that it was an ad. I read further through it and then... IT WAS THE AD I HAD POSTED. He was my hew roommate. "So your Phil?" He looked confused as I said this. His face contorted trying to understand. "Ya, how'd you know?" "I'm Dan, Dan Howell." Recognition spread across his face as he realized what I said. "So you're my new roommate?" He said this with a flat toneless voice. It was like he wasn't pleased. "Ya I am. I was just heading to the apartment so we'll go together." I could hear in my own voice that I sounded way to eager. UHHG! "Ya, sure. Hey can I borrow your phone. I told Chris and Peej that I'd call them when I got here but mine died. "Sure go ahead."

Phil's P.O.V.

"Sure, go ahead." He handed me a phone with a bulky black rubber case. EW! Why does he have so much black? I scrolled through his contacts until I found Peej's name. I tapped it so that it dialed his number. It rang twice before he answered. "Hey Danny boy what's up?" "Umm, wel-" He cut me off "Wait this isn't Dan Is he okay?" "Ya, it's Phil." "OOOOHHHHH, LITTLE PHILLY MADE IT. What are you doing with Dan's phone?" "I met him in the tube. And I just found out that he's my new roommate." Oh, Nice! Tell Dan that me and Chris will meet you guy at the apartment." Before I could say anything else he hung up. "Thanks man," I said as I handed him back his phone. "Peej told me to tell you that him and Chris will meet us at our place." Dan was grinning like a fool. "Cool, I have been wanting to play guitar hero with Chris lately." And with that we stepped onto the train to head "home".