Kidnapped By Accident!

Olivia above

Olivia POV

I am walking home from the store in the dark. I know you're wondering why I'm walking in the dark. I ran out of snacks for my apartment. I'm going to binge watch my favorite show tonight.

As I'm walking back to my apartment a white van slowly pulls up to me. I look at the van with an arch eyebrow, "There she is! Get her!"

Two men jump out of the van and comes for me, I take off without looking back. Why am I getting chase?! What did I do?!

"Leave me alone! Why are you chasing me!" Tears start coming down my face. I run as far as my legs could take me. I see my apartment a couple feet ahead.

I pull out my keys and try to get in, "Damn it! Eric just knock her out!" I turn around and before I knew it, one of the men hit my pressure point and everything goes black.

After being knocked out

As I'm trying to rub my head I feel chains around my wrist. I pull and pull as hard as I can, but the chains wouldn't budge. "Ugh! What the hell?! Why am I here?!"

No one answered or came to me after my little rant.

Thirty minutes later I hear voices and footsteps. It sounds like there's two men coming closer and closer.

Seconds later a light is flash onto me, "Damn it Eric! How the hell did you get the wrong person?!" I couldn't see their faces, but I could see their figures. They were both built, one is taller than the other.

"She looks just like the picture you showed us! It's not our fault that this is an old ass picture!" The man turns the flashlight off and lets out a long, heavy sigh.

"Since I'm the wrong person, can you like let me go?!" He turns the flashlight back on and then turns it back off. "How the fuck do you get a black woman mixed with a white woman?! There is no way that is fucking possible?!"

I roll my eyes and scream, "Ahhhhh! I don't give fuck what they did and did not do! I just want to be out of these chains and in my warm bed!" The man once again turns on the damn flashlight, "And on top of that you get a woman who can't hold her tongue."

I kick the flashlight out of his hand, "Who can hold their tongue after being kidnapped by accident?!" Before I knew it the man wraps his hand around my neck and he starts chocking me. "I don't know who the hell you think you are talking to, but I know your not talking to me like that. Keep talking like that and you will be back home in a body bag."

He lets me go and I start gasping for air, "If it means I get to be home, I wouldn't mind if I was in a body bag." I smirk at him not knowing if he could see it or not. With him grabbing my face really hard, I can tell he saw it. "Since you want to be kill I'll kill you, but I'm going to have fun with you for a little bit."

He lets go of my face and walks out and closes the door. "Am I in a fucking cell?! What is this jail?!" I yell at him as he leaves the dark room.

I let out a long sigh, "Not only am I tired, but my foot is also swollen from kicking the flashlight out of that asshole hand."