Chapter Twenty-Four Part II

Start from the beginning

He easily broke the whip that was around his ankles. He flash stepped next to Sensei Gin and with a stroke of his arm he threw Sensei Gin across the cave; Sensei Gin cover himself from the blow with his arms but it was not enough. He fell unconscious on the ground. "One down, five to go." Lucien said.

He started running our way. Kiona started saying a spell but she was interrupted when Lucien brutally hit her, grabbing her head and smashing it on the ground. "NOO!!" Headmaster screamed. She headed towards Kiona but before she could get there, Lucien kicked her and sent her flying, hitting herself against a rock.

She got once again and Sepherus Angelina and I started running towards Lucien, all four of us, I started firebending.

If we attack him at the same time we might have a chance.

We did. But it didn't go as plan. At the same time, Lucien hit me with the palm of his hand, directing my fire to another direction, kicked Sepherus, grabbed Angelina, and airbended Headmaster out of his grasp, using his mouth. Headmaster crashed against a boulder rock that fell on top of her.

She was now immobile.

He now had Angelina, he was crushing her neck. I quickly made my lighting stance and directed it towards him. But without effort, he directed it to another direction.

"Tsk, tsk. You don't learn. " He looked at me. I didn't know what he was thinking. But I knew she was in danger. I ran towards her and He broke her neck. "Useless, vampire. I will end your misery!" He said looking towards me, taking her heart out. Angelina started desiccating, her face one of fear and pain.

NO, NO NO!!!

I screamed in pain and ran towards him, earthbending, firebending and lighting bending at the same time but Lucien dodged all my kicks and punches, my blows. Everything! It was useless!

I ran towards Lucien, and He ran towards me but he ran past me not before grabbing my ankle and flipping me. He ran toward Sepherus. Who charged at him with his sword.

Lucien grabbed his sword and broke it into two pieces punched Sepherus in the face, and grabbed him from behind, grabbing his neck in the process.

"Now, now, Katherine, if you don't want dear Sepherus to die. Stay where you are and submit to me." He wickedly said. I hear Sepherus groan in pain. Lucien was grabbing his heart from behind. "Don't you dare Lucien! " I threaten.

I looked at Angelina's corpse and Let the tears fall out. I grabbed her and hugged her. Her body already cold. I will avenge her. I swear.

We need to find a way. What do we do???? "Let me switch with Sepherus! Take me instead!" I told Lucien. Sepherus screamed a loud No. But I didn't care. It was his life at risk. Lucien thought for a second. "Mmm...Alright. I can finish what I started."

He threw Sepherus behind him and I walked towards him. I had no other choice than to get as close as I could to him. Lucien grabbed me by my waist and wasted no time in starting to feed on me.

It was painful. But I had to resist. For everyone. I had to do this. I didn't know what was going to happen next, but I just wished this was a nightmare and I would wake up any moment.

Lucien deepened his bite on me. Through the reflection of one of the emerald rocks, I saw Kiona making a spell, recuperating Sepherus's sword, making it bigger, with a yellow whip around it.

Sepherus looked at me, grabbed the sword and silently ran towards Lucien, who was distracted feeding on me.

Before I started feeling dizzy, Sepherus gave a scream and cut off Lucien's head. At first, he was able to cut the first half, then I got free of his grasp and Sepherus finish cutting the rest of the head. "QUICK KATHERINE! BURN LUCIEN'S BODY! BEFORE HE STARTS REGENERATING! FAST! IT HAS ALREADY STARTED!!!!!"Kiona screamed.

I firebended a blast of fire towards Lucien's body. At the same time, Kiona gave Sepherus some bomb like balls and he threw them towards Lucien's body. He was forming again but with those bomb like circles, he started burning even more. I took this as a chance to change from fire to Lava.

We kept at it for a couple of minutes until the energy in his body was overwhelming, generating an explosion that sent all of us backward. Dust everywhere.

Did we do it?

Did we finish Lucien off?

--------

Hey, guys! I was able to update twice today! Yay! It's a way for all of you to be rewarded for waiting for almost a whole week for the last chapter. It's my way of saying sorry. =D

Angelina is dead !!!!! Can't believe it. Can you ?

What do you guys think happened to Lucien? Is he alive or dead?

Please don't forget to comment, vote and share =D

XOXO

Lisa