Seperate ways are sometimes paralell

Start from the beginning

When Kisame opened his eyes he saw only darkness. Darkness all around. There were bars... Behind the bars was Samehada... In chains?! The sword wiggled angrily and chewed on its gag. Kisame sat up. His whole body hurt... Where were his clothes? In the dim light Kisame saw that he wore nothing except for a scarf which was wrapped around his hips...
-you woke up
Kisames head turned. There was a tall figure with a mask. Kisame tried to stand up but his body didn't obey instead he crouched on the cold stone ground looking up to the tall figure.
-where am I!
His voice sounded weak. Kisame swallowed. The tall figure laughed in a high pitched laughter.
-where is she
Kisames hand slowly went up to his head.
-who?!
-hahahahaha the girl!
Kisames brain was overwhelmed. What girl?!
-the Tamar girl! Where is she.
The tall man with the mask grabbed Kisame by his neck and lifted him up the ground. Kisame tried to free himself from the tight grip but he was too weak. In his chest he felt panic and rage coming up. He wiggled and fell out of the choke but when he landed on the ground he dropped to his knees again.
-don't even try it. You are poisoned... This poison makes you slow and weak.
Now Kisame was definitely panicking. More men with masks emerged out of the dark. They lifted the fighting Kisame up and chained him to a wall. Kisame fought with all his remaining strength but the poison had made him so weak he was barely awake.
-man man man. You are a strong one. Nobody ever managed to move with this poison in his body. Anyways... Where is she. The Tamar girl?!
Kisame shook his head. How did they know about Namika? What should he do?
-what Tamar?
He tried to sound neutral but again his voice sounded so weak. The masked man who talked came closer.
-don't lie. You have the symbol on your abdomen. You have to know a Tamar.
The man pushed own thumb in the center of the burn mark. Kisames abdomen stung and he realized that the symbol was still there... How stupid of himself to create a water clone... The thoughts of Namika had made his symbol stronger again.
-I don't know a Tamar. If I knew one I'd have killed her...
'Slap'. Kisames cheek burned.
-hahaha. So you are trying to tell me you don't know the woman you love to death? Now let me put it like this: if you don't tell us we will have to make you sing...
Kisame grinned and his eyes glowed dangerously.
-you're not seriously trying to frighten me with torture?
Kisame laughed and his rough voice echoing through the room.
-I like pain...
His shark teeth bare he grinned demonically.
The masked men came closer. Kisame saw one performing a lightning Jutsu and the only thing his brain could think was: don't tell them about Namika. Protect her!
So it began. First Kisame enjoyed what he felt. He closed his eyes thinking of Namika. The picture of her face gave him the power to endure. The pain he felt was nice... He loved the pain... Kisame grinned and growled like a hungry beast when ever they stopped. Each time a feeling of pain shot through his body the picture of Namika became more intense. Her touch, her hugs... Her beautiful lips... Her soft breasts. Kisame laughed loudly. The pain exited him and he moaned in pleasure...
But after an undefinable period of time they stopped. The picture of Namika faded and Kisame felt as if he woke up from a deep dream. His body ached and Kisame felt at some parts his blood running over his cold skin. He hadn't said any word about Namika... This was good.
-three days and you still keep your secret...
The masked man sighed. What ever we do to you now... It's your own mistake.
Kisames muscles cramped together... Three days? They had tortured him for three days? Kisame smirked.
-you can't scare me. My body is just a piece of flesh. Nothing can hurt me.the masked man sniffed and came closer. One of his thin hands went up to his mask. As he pulled it down he revealed a pale ugly face.
-the Tamar. Where is she!
Kisame shook his head.
-I know no Tamar.
The tall thin man shook his head. He turned around and pointed at one of the other masked men.
-go on.
Slowly the small masked figure came closer. He raised one hand and Kisame saw in the palm of his hand an eye... Kisames heart cramped together and he felt fear creeping up his bones like icy cold water ... A sharingan.
What followed was the pure destruction of Kisames spirit. In the reality a split second passed and the shark man hung in his chains, powerless, his eyes filled with tears.
-no no noooo! He whispered his body twitching uncontrollably and the loud screams filling the room.
The red eye... Kisame saw the sharingan move... Then the prison door opened. There were two men. They dragged a person inside... Over her head was a potato bag. They dropped her in front of the chained up Kisame. The bag was removed and.. It was Namika? Kisame gasped. Was he in a genjutsu? Or was this reality. Her ocean eyes looked up at him.
-help
She whispered. In the next seconds Kisame saw her die, kiss another man, cry and beg... Again and again. Chained to the wall he was never able to do anything about it. Like a living hell he had to witness the masked men killing Namika. He heard her screams and his heart cramped together again and again, his body twitching in the chains. After what felt like weeks he woke up. Where was Namika? He looked around through the tears in his eyes... No dead body there... It was a genjutsu. He heard the voices of the masked people as if they were far away.
-he knows the Tamar. And they already have the bond...
Somebody grabbed Kisame at his neck and a mask appeared only inches from his face.
-WHERE is she.
Kisames brain was empty. The only thing he could think of was protecting Namika... It was a genjutsu although it had felt totally real. He shook his head.
-no.
His voice was barely more than a cracked whisper.
The masked men talked to each other quietly while Kisame hung in his chains panting. He tried to regain some power but he simply couldn't. The masked ones nodded and came over to him again. The pale tall one stood right in front of him.
The man grinned evilly. Out of his long black robe he pulled a long nail and placed it at Kisames elbow. The shark mans breath got faster. A terrible scream and his body started shivering as the nail was pushed through his blood, flesh and joint.
- you still don't know where the Tamar is?
Kisame shook his head violently gasping for air. His body trembling he tried to feel the love to the pain but he couldn't find it. He had always been prepared for physical torture... But seeing Namika die was something he couldn't stand.
Again a sharingan while more nails were pushed in his knees and feet... Kisame saw his village, the river and Namika. He knew the man with the sharingan could see it... He felt that the masked man knew now Namika lived in the village... Kisame felt like a traitor. He had to warn Namika. He had to help her. No more thoughts of Namika. He couldn't let them see her house or family. Kisame forced himself to feel the intense pain. There was a stinging in his joints. A terrible pain he had never felt before. Kisame escaped the genjutsu. They tried to hypnotize him again but it didn't work anymore. Kisame used all his concentration to focus on the pain and not to think of Namika. His body twitched and shivered uncontrollably, while his desperate screams filled the room.

A long time and many screams later the masked men disappeared.
-it's no use. That's all we can press out of him. Let's go find her.
They left the room laughing at Kisame
-you can die here. With these joints you will go nowhere. You gona starve to death in here!

... A long iron nail through every joint and his body covered in wounds of a bone whip Kisame tried to calm his breath. The masked men had taken off his chains and Samehada laid outside his locked cell. Kisame panted. He couldn't stand up. All he saw was his bloody chest. He turned his head and tried to move his fingers. There was the terrible numb pain of the nails... But he had no choice. This wasn't the moment to be weak and die. Namika was in danger... They were on their way to find her and he had to stop them. Kisame tried to regain some chakra. He didn't dare to think of Namika in detail because he was afraid he could be still in a genjutsu.
After a while he stood up slowly. His legs were shaking and his hands trembled. He tried to walk but failed miserably. The nails... He had to remove them. Slowly he grabbed one. He panted in pain touching it. The pain was what he deserved... He had left Namika and put her in terrible danger. If they found her it was his fault... He was the traitor.
Slowly he pulled the iron nails out of his knees feet and hips. It hurt so much. Kisame had to sit down for a while and catch his breath. Was this a genjutsu too? The next obstacle to overcome was the prison door. Kisame was weak but his monstrous chakra returned fast. Soon he had enough energy to use his water blast however the bars didn't bend. He felt desperate. Every second he lost here was a second that could cost Namika her life. Again and again he smashed his water Jutsu against the iron, and so often he failed... Sat back on the floor, covered his face with his hands and sobbed desperately. Not too long after he was at the end of his powers and he had lost all hope. He fell back on the floor sobbing uncontrollably when suddnely there was a stinging in his abdomen. It felt hot... As if his skin was burning and his blood boiling. Kisame who was used to a cold body and cold skin instinctively touched his abdomen feeling the mark which was truly burning hot. What was this feeling? Like golden sunlight flowing through his body... Like pure chakra essence. Suddenly Kisame felt hope and comfort all around him and his pain fading away... A blast an the bars were smashed into thousands of pieces. Like in trance Kisame went over to his sword picking it up. It was so heavy. Slowly he walked up the stone stairs still feeling the golden nimbus of comfort and love around him. When he finally reached the top of the stairs he found himself in a Forrest. Was he free? Was this a trap? There was no time to think about this. Namika was in danger... And they were after her. Kisame ran as fast as his tormented body could carry him. He stumbled but got up. Running faster and faster. The more he ran the more of his chakra returned to his body... He had to go back to his village. He had to find Namika... He had to tell the Hokage about the masked men and protect Namika.
(To be continued)