12

-----Hamilton-----

John ran out with clear tears falling.

This couldn't have been my friends. I knew exactly who started all of this:

Jefferdick The Macaroni Fucker.

My natural instinct was to just punch Jefferdick right in the face, and so I did.
"You fucking bastard! How dare you spread shit like that!" I screamed, soon enough the whole cafeteria went silent.
I turned to Eliza, she was smirking smugly. "I expected more of you, you, you--BITCH!" I ran out of, searching for John.
Out of the corner of my eye, I saw him, huddled over having a clear breakdown.
"John!" I called and ran over, instantly enveloping him in a hug. He buried his head in my shoulder and wept.

I couldn't stand to see him like this, he's too pure, too innocent. It was clear he couldn't handle much anymore. He was past the breaking point now. He would never be the happy, fun John again. He must've felt as though he was carrying the weight of two planets on his shoulders, and he's not strong enough to carry one. He's been through too much pain and hurt in his life that he sees only pain and hurt for what will come in the future.

I wasn't going to let anyone add another planet to his shoulders, no one will ever make him cry again. I love him more than anything and if anyone hurt him again there would be consequences.

"Shush, baby." I whispered to him. "Everything is going to be alright, I promise."

----Peggy----

I had no idea what my sister was playing at, John was my best friend!
Shortly after John and Alex left I grabbed my sisters wrist and pulled her into the toilet.
"What the fuck was that!?" I shouted at her. She chuckled. She cHuCkLeD. She fucking smirked and chuckled.

"I still love Alex."
I knew this already. I had no clue why she said it.
"And now he is gonna think that john is an attention-seeking brat which means that he will dump John and obviously get back with me."
I was speechless for a minute or two, what happened to the kind, fluffy Eliza that would do anything for her friends?
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU ON WOMAN!?" I screamed at her.
" ever since me and Alex broke up, all I could think about was him. Every time me and Maria were doing it, I pictured him in Maria's position and it felt so good."  I honestly couldn't believe what I was hearing, how could this be my Liza? "And when Thomas started saying the stuff about John--sorry Joannnn-- I knew it was the perfect time to get back what belongs to me." I felt disgraced, no DISGUSTED at what I was hearing.
"I feel ashamed to call you my sister!" I shouted as I stormed out of the bathroom.

I needed to find Alex. I needed to stop my sister.
I ran through corridor after corridor until I found Alex, cradling a sobbing John.
"Alex! A word, now!" I shouted at him and he quickly obeyed, kissing john on the forehead before coming to see me.
"I think you owe me an explanation." He said in a solemn voice.
I didn't know how to phrase it and it all came out in a blur-"Elizastilllovesyouinareallytoxixwaybutyoucantletherbecauseweallknowyoulovejohnandyouhavetostaywithjohnbecasueelizaisjustabitch!"
"What!?" He shouted and I took some deep breaths before trying again.
"Eliza thinks that you will believe the stuff her and Thomas are saying and so you'll dump John and get back with her. She's become a toxic bitch and you can't let her throw herself all over you! Do you promise you'll stay truthful to john, no matter what happens!"
Alex took more than a few moments to register it all before nodding his head, "I promise." He declared before running back to John.

----Eliza----

If was the next day, the perfect time for me to get Alex back.
We had Maths together first period. Perfect.

Just as we were going into class I pulled him away and dragged him to the janitors closet.
"Eliz-" I stopped him by dragging my finger over his lips.
"Shut up and kiss me." I leant in but he pushed me away strongly.
"What the fuck Eliza!?" He looked distressed, cute.
"Oh come on,baby. Now you know the truth about Joan, you can love me, you can pleasure me."
I leant in once more and our lips connected for a few seconds before he slammed me against the wall.
He kissed and bit my neck, I knew he wanted this.
He pushed himself hard against me before stopping.
He looked me dead in the eye and whispered in my ear seductively, "did I get you excited, my dear?" I nodded as i reached down to unbuckle his belt but he swatted my hands away. "I hadn't finished my sentence, baby." I kissed his neck before he once again swatted me away.
"I was gonna say that I'm sorry for getting you excited because this will never happen, I love John more than anything in the world. So no, I'm not gonna fuck you in the janitors closet. Besides, after what you did to John; the thought of having sex with you makes me sick to the stomach." With that he left.

What a dick, I thought. But I knew he would give in eventually.

The next day, I tried again. I knew he was alone in his dorm so I barged in. This time he pushed me on the bed and started to undress me before saying how he was in love with John and storming out.

I tried many more times, but it never worked.

Alex couldn't be this faithful, it's not possible!

Omg an update! And this is quite a bombshell, yeh sorry! Xx