chapter 28

"Excuse Me,I'm missed a part".riker said,I dropped my bag on the floor,"IM SO DONE WITH YOUR FUCKING BULLSHIT,IM DONE WITH YOUR BULLYING,IM DONE WITH YOUR SHITTY COMMENTS,HELL IM EVEN DONE WORRYING,BUT MOST OF ALL IM DONE WITH YOU.I CANT GO ONE FREAKING DAY WITHOUT YOU LITTLE SHITS FUCKING UP MY DAY,IM NOT GOING THROUGH ALL THAT SHIT ANYMORE,YOUR TIME IS DONE AND ITS MY TIME NOW,NO MORE LITTLE INNOCENT HELPLESS GIRL.ITS ME,ITS THE REAL ME,THE ONE YOU SHOULD'NT MESS WITH BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T TAKE BULLSHIT FROM ANYONE!!-"."So you think your just gonna stand up to us now,your nothing,you just want attention,look at you I see no scars!!".rocky yelled,"."ME?,I HAVE NO SCARS?,I HAVE SCARS EVERYWHERE AND ITS BECAUSE OF YOU GUYS,YOU PUT THEM THERE FOR NO REASON,LOOK AT ME,IM A SCARRED MESS!".I took off my sweatshirt to reveal my scars,a crowd started forming around us.

The Lynches and ratliffs eyes widened at the view,yeah now you realize what you've done."AND THIS ISNT EVEN HALF OF IT!".I took off my jeans to reveal all the other scars,at least I have on shorts and my tanktop."YOU DID THIS ALL FOR NOTHING!,YOU WANNA KNOW WHY YOU DID IT!?".they didn't answer,they just stood shocked and shameful"OH YEAH,YOU DONT KNOW THE FUCKING ANSWER,WELL ITS BECAUSE YOU LET THE FAME GET TO YOUR HEADS,YOU WANTED ALL THE FANS TO YOURSELF AND NONE FOR ME BECAUSE YOUR SELFISH,HEARTLESS PEOPLE.I HAVE NEVER MET PEOPLE SO SELFISH IN MY ENTIRE LIFE UNTIL YOU GUYS CAME AND FUCKED UP MY LIFE FOR TWO YEARS,I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT FUN IS ANYMORE BECAUSE OF YOU,

AND YOU WANNA KNOW THE WORST PART?! YOU FUCKING ABUSED YOUR OWN BROTHER FOR EXPRESSING HIS DAMN FEELINGS TO ME AND THATS SICK,YOU GUYS DISGUST ME.DID YOU EVEN KNOW HE'S BEEN BULLIED,ABUSED,HANGED UPSIDE DOWN AND BEATEN WITH METAL,HE CUT HIMSELF AND YOU DIDNT EVEN SEEM TO NOTICE,YOU DIDNT CARE ABOUT NOTHING BUT YOURSELVES AND EVEN THOUGH ROSS STARTED THE WHOLE THING HE CAME TO HIS SENSES AND APOLOGISED AND I FORGIVE HIM FOR THAT.MAYBE YOU SHOULD CARE ABOUT YOUR LITTLE BROTHER MORE THAN YOURSELVES.THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY TO YOU,CAUSE IM DONE!".rydel dropped to her knees and cried in her hands,rocky started crying,riker his hand through his hair with watery eyes,and ratliff comforted rydel while crying himself.Ross stood there smiling,I put back on my sweatshit and jeans then grabbed my bag,I walked up to ross and gave him a big hug,I needed a hug right now and he hugged back"that was really brave of you".he said,"thanks,and now I'm losing my voice from all that screaming".I smiled"hey,I got to get to class,I'll come over to your house later".he said"okay".The crowd disappeared and I saw teachers,the nurse,and the principal and they gave me a thumbs up,I smiled and walked off to class."hey Ari!".someone shouted,I turned around to see Abby"what do you want?".I snapped"I just want to say I'm sorry for switching out on you and I should have never done that,it was a stupid choice and I was wondering if we could be friends again,like old times?".She asked,"I forgive you but I can never be your friend again,you changed a lot and that's disappointing".I walked away ignoring what she had to say.

I got to class and sat down,ready to learn,and that reminds me report cards are out tomorrow,and I have nothing to worry about.

A/N:Whoo! she finally told them off,ha its about time,what do you think will happen next chapter?