Girl On Fire

INTRO.

Ariel is your average 17 year old high schooler,she's smart,intelligent,nice,friendly,everyone likes her...at least used to.she has been constantly bullied by r5,she tries to make peace with them but they won't budge,until one day they finally realize the damage.(A/N:it sounds crappy now,but it'll be better when you read it).

*sneak peek*

"please,stop!!".I cried."shut the fuck up!!,bitch".rydel yelled as she kicked me in the face,I winced at the pain fell to the ground.ross grabbed my hair and pulled me."what did I do?".I cried letting tears fall.he didn't answer and punched me in the stomach,I bent over in pain and riker took the chance to knee me in the face,my head went back and I fell to the ground.rocky kicked my side repeatedly,ratliff grabbed a blade."since you like to cut,how about I help your ugly ass".he told me."no,please".I pleaded.rydel stepped on my stomach,and I screamed in pain.ratliff started cutting my wrist in deep lines spelling worthless."ahhhhh!".I screamed.ross stomped on my leg causing it to crack.I whimpered.I slowly started to feel dizzy due to the loss of so much blood,my eyes were slowly closing,the last thing I saw was all of them running away,I heard sirens and horns but before I could see where It came from,I blacked out.

-

-

-

COMING SOON!!!