chapter 15

Today is the day of the masquerade

and I am freaking out in a totally good way I can't wait to finally find out who it is,although he never mentioned i'd see his face but I'm sure I'll find a way or nature will...whatever.

its 7 so that means I have to get ready,I took a shower at 6 so I won't have to do it right now,I opened up my huge closet,yes I said huge closet..its a walk in closet,we live in a nice big house but I'm not rich my mom just gets paid lots of money,she's a fashion designer,although we are close to being rich,were not.

I looked straight ahead and saw the most perfect red and black dress,including my mask.

Its was black with little black rhinestones at the top and silky red at the bottom,shorter in the front,and longer in the back.

I picked it up and laid it flat on the bed,I straightned my black hair,I put on some eyeliner and eye shadow,a little bit of blush and some red chapstick.Okay I'm done with the makeup now time for the dress,I slid on the dress and black wedges.

then put on my red earrings,I put on my mask,grabbed my phone and put it in my bra.I went downstairs and left a note since my mom had to work late tonight.I saw a car parked out in front,I smiled and hopped inside the car,i've never been so dressed up in my life,its so uncomfortable but I'm okay."You look beautiful even with those scars".he said,I looked at my wrists and smiled"thanks,you don't look too bad yourself".he chuckled"I know".I observed him carefully,he also had on mask,black to be exact,his hair was blonde,his eyes were a sparkly hazel color and his lips,looked so soft and pink.

But I still don't know who this is.

*at the party*

Me and Mystery guy were standing at the table drinking punch when suddenly a slow song came on it was almost is never enough by ariana grande."Would you like to dance?".he asked,"sure".I grabbed his hand and he led me to the dance floor and wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck and laid my head on his shoulder as we danced to the rhythm.All of a sudden the whole room turned black and there was a spotlight on us,it felt light it we were the only two people in the world,it felt like I can trust him.

Soon the song came off and a salsa song came on,its not my favorite dancing but I had a couple of lessons"do you know how to salsa?".I asked.he smirked and spun me around."let's dance and you will see".

*1hr later*

after dancing mystery guy took me out to a garden behind the building,it had lights and flowers..of course it will be flowers and the moon was out it was perfect."I think its time for you to find out who I am".he said."I've been waiting for you to say that".he chuckled"just promise me you run away".his voice sounded soft."why would I run away?".I asked,he didn't say anything and took off his mask,I gasped and back away a little...it can't be him