chapter 18

"how'd you get in here?".I asked,I stood up"I have my ways".rocky smirked,I backed up"why are you here?".he came closer"I told you I'll get you".ugh,he could've did this at a better time preferably never."I thought you said you'll be waiting,huh".I didn't say anything I just kept backing up as he came closer."aww,not so tough now......cats got your tongue"."no".I whispered,"I thought so".he ran towards me,I tried to get out the way but I'm way to slow,what a shame.he shoved me against the wall and slapped me"That's all you got!".I spit back,his eyes fill with anger.He punched me repeatedly in the face,I wiped the blood off my nose,suddenly he came to a stop"What's wrong....little baby too tired".I said I'm a little baby voice,whats wrong with me.

He grabbed my wrists and pushed me on the bed while he got on top of me,"get off of me fatty!"."SHUT UP!!".he yelled extremely mad,I froze completely....I am now terrified of him,he never yelled like this,I don't even know what came over me,I don't know why I even talked back to him Im so stupid,Its like I was trying to get myself killed.I snapped out of my thoughts when I saw rocky take off his belt,I realized my pants were off I tried to move from under him but he's too heavy"stop,please....what are you doing,leave me alone".I kept wiggling under him"if I left you alone,you would be happy.....and you disgust me.".he whispered,I started hitting chest and pushing him so he would get off of me,all of sudden someone flew through the glass and pulled rocky off of me,I quickly found some sweatpants and put them on,I looked over and saw rocky and what looked like ross fighting,then ross pressed his fingers in his neck amd rocky fell out unconsicous."what was that?".I asked."eh,something I learned a long time ago....listen we need to talk".I ignored his comment,I don't really want to talk to him about yesterday"thank you for saving me from rocky".he looked at me for a while then smiled"its fine,you know if I wasn't here you would have gotten raped,right?".he asked,I nodded,it was silent for a while but I broke it"I'm sorry for running away its just that,even though you might stop hurting me,I have the whole school that does plus your siblings and ratliff".he grabbed my hand"you don't have to be sorry...you have no reason to be and trust me,ill make sure things work out for you....I promise".I smiled,"wait,are you hurt? from the glass".he shrugged his shoulders and took off his shirt.....holy mother of picklebittles,his body is sexy as fuck.he had some tiny glass pieces on his stomach and his back.I took him to the bathroom and cleaned him up."all better".I patted his stomach,"thanks".soon I realized my hand was still on his stomach,I looked down at my hand then I looked back up to his face."I...uh..".o stuttered"shhh.....come here".I did as he told and he leaned in,its like I was being brainwashed or what ever.

I leaned in too and our lips touched,I put my hand on his cheek,he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him,which deepend the kiss.I moved my hand to the back of his head and tugged on his hair,he let out a soft moan.Oh shit,I made someone moan.....Ha I must be dreaming.I pulled back"Do you trust me?"he asked,fuck no bitch!"I....n....".I stuttered,I sighed and shook my head"no,I don't not after what you did to me...I cant"."I said I'm sorry"."sorry isn't good enough,what would you think if you were me and I were you,would you accept my apology?"."duh,its just that simple"."see that's the point....its not that simple"."so your saying I'm doing all this for nothing.....that I could try to be yours but I'm just waisting my time!!".he shouted"No I didn't say that I'm just saying that its gonna take a long time for me to trust you!"."why can't you trust me!!".oh my gosh,he should know why but he just don't understand."Because you hurt me!".I saw something in his eyes,it was the same thing I saw when he walked with me half way.it was sorrow,sadness."I can't do this".I said,I shook my head."what do you mean?"."you wouldn't understand.....nobody does".

To be continued...